Thread: Al Sharpton is a hate crime

Thumbs down Al Sharpton is a hate crime

The prick is on MSNBC right now spewing his vile racist bull$#@!.

Talking about a case where 6 black students beat down, and kicked in the head an unconscious white kid. The six have been charged with attempted murder, and rightly so, as anyone who kicks an unconscious person in the head is doing exactly that.

Sharpton calls this despicable violent act "a scuffle", and ponders how a "sneaker" can be a murder weapon.

Then he turns around and says "somebody hung nooses in a tree and that's a hate crime." No Al, that's expression. A crime is when somebody is INSIDE the noose.

Why does the media give this assclown airtime?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thank you sean for pointing this out...

al sharpton is an enemy of everyone (not just the black folks from whose woes and misery he seeks to profit).... i made a post about this situation not to long ago on here b/c of some wanker at the 'rogue scholars forum,' and their dip$#@! hardly rogue, certainly not scholarly analysis of the situation... i used many of the rhetorical tools that are best left untouched, but his statements really really angered me....

i'll try and find where i posted it here.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

here ya go... toss in your nickel at:

jena six

Sheesh. He and Jesse Jackson are hypocrites and opportunists extraordinaire. If the situation was reversed.......Al would be saying sneakers are WMDs.
    "The hopelessness-inevitablity line permeates communist strategy everywhere."

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards View Post
    The prick is on MSNBC right now spewing his vile racist bull$#@!.

Talking about a case where 6 black students beat down, and kicked in the head an unconscious white kid. The six have been charged with attempted murder, and rightly so, as anyone who kicks an unconscious person in the head is doing exactly that.

Sharpton calls this despicable violent act "a scuffle", and ponders how a "sneaker" can be a murder weapon.

Then he turns around and says "somebody hung nooses in a tree and that's a hate crime." No Al, that's expression. A crime is when somebody is INSIDE the noose.

Why does the media give this assclown airtime?
    Isn't the entire occurence a tragedy, including the racial acts that led up to the attack? Seems to me that the real hate crime is the easily ignorable "whole story".

No Al, that's expression. A crime is when somebody is INSIDE the noose.
    Begrudgingly, you are dead on.

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    Isn't the entire occurence a tragedy, including the racial acts that led up to the attack? Seems to me that the real hate crime is the easily ignorable "whole story".
    There's no justification for kicking an unconscious person in the head.

Al's a complete retard - but the MSM loves him. He's like a clown they bring out to entertain people.

Maybe he could volunteer to let someone kick him in the head with a sneaker on just to prove his point.

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion."
    - Thomas Jefferson

WATCH: The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

READ: Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time - Carroll Quigley

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's no justification for kicking an unconscious person in the head.
    I've saved a mans life from the last kick that would have killed him. You don't need to tell me this. You did not answer my question, so I'll ask it again:

Isn't the real hate crime the fact that the issue is being presented as one sided instead of as a whole?

i'll agree w/ you hard@work.

this is typical splc (fed informant cover group, now at words w/ their counterpart fed informant cover group the jdl) racebaiting.

i wish people'd start to realize this sort of thing. the coverage of this event has turned me off to many many media sources that i once considered credible.

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    I've saved a mans life from the last kick that would have killed him. You don't need to tell me this. You did not answer my question, so I'll ask it again:

Isn't the real hate crime the fact that the issue is being presented as one sided instead of as a whole?
    There is NO other side to justify kicking unconscious people in the head. NONE!

sean.. i think you're misreading hard@work's post. he is refering to the fact that the rest of the story (essentially the kick in the head) is being overlooked...

the media spins it like a story about ol' jim crowe.

Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post
    sean.. i think you're misreading hard@work's post. he is refering to the fact that the rest of the story (essentially the kick in the head) is being overlooked...

the media spins it like a story about ol' jim crowe.
    Oh, I guess I didn't understand. Reading comprehension FTL.

In that case, I would tend to agree. It seems clear to me, that Sharpton was doing his damndest to spin this as a case of poor oppressed black youth defending themseves against white racists.

I can sympathize with the black folks feeling like there is white people that hate them. Hanging nooses in the "white's only tree" was hateful expression. I just don't see any equivalence between hateful expression and attempted murder. Sharpton even brought up the fact that some white kid (not the victim) brandished a shotgun at some black kids, as if this was justification. It's just a total logical disconnect and spin job, imo.

Sharpton is a System sponsored tool to create more racial tension, so that the masses lose sight of the other problems we are facing.

That said, he is also a shakedown artist, only out for himself. Hey Al, remember Tawana Brawley?