Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How?

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather89 View Post
    How does one get educated without the public education system we have today? I know that most is payed via our local and state taxes. So how do we educate people with the simplest of education (Math / Literacy / Science / History) without The Department of Education in Federal Government? I know we did not always have it like this, how was it done and knowing that our society has advanced as it has today how do we continue to do so?
    They would pay to have their kids to go to private schools.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Educational home study courses on any topic you can think of are already being sold by private companies on the internet, for far less than the cost of formal education....

And usually of higher quality, like in the case of The Good Old Dr. Paul Himself.
    (Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in the post above do not accurately reflect the political views of its author or affiliates. I hereby rescind the contents of any and all posts made on this forum under this user account. My political views have changed, are now private, and no longer represent the views of any particular political candidate.)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "There's more to life than books you know, but not much more." - Morrissey

Read read read!
    "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by NaT805 View Post
    They would pay to have their kids to go to private schools.
    That's sounds great, their competing would hopefully bring in more customers and lower taxes and actually make teachers work instead of do nothing but use the title to get benefits! What if however you cant afford? I guess self-education is the way, including homeschooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicketas View Post
    Educational home study courses on any topic you can think of are already being sold by private companies on the internet, for far less than the cost of formal education....

And usually of higher quality, like in the case of The Good Old Dr. Paul Himself.
    Where are these websites?
    "Do not, however mistake me. It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." - Ben Franklin: On Religion

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." - Thomas Jefferson

The awful truth is that, what people Do Not know will hurt them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic