Thread: But What Do We Do?

Exclamation But What Do We Do?

Okay so we know the truth's of government and we know its bad, they're bad for sure. What do we do?

To do nothing is foolish
    To join them is foolish (obviously)
    To petition, put them on trial wouldn't work since they will not listen
    To go into hiding is un-American

The only option I see is a real strong non-violent / civil disobedient movement. What if this does not work? When will force need to be used?

When the economy finally shoots out what will we do than? People will be more concerned about buying food and other needs than buying Ron Paul's Books or books similar to Ron Paul's books.

We need to organize, organize in away that set's up a system that allows for each of us to contribute and each of us to have power, we as individuals need to have power and use it in a way that is virtuous and rational.

We need to wake up more people sooner rather than latter. We need to organize people sooner rather than latter. We need to make marketing campaign of our own that can reach out to others in a mass way, TV Commercials that help support our Campaign for Liberty! We need people and it needs to be national at a time when everyone is watching!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I completely agree, we need to take more active measures. Maybe the best thing I can do for my country is get arrested.

Something like Gandhi's salt march or Martin Luther King's bus strike.

Any specific ideas? What's a good law to break?

I say Flag Burning, although not illegal, it most definitely will get people attention. Write on the US Flag, "N.W.O." or something like that. It will send a message, that we are the United States of America not The United States of the N.W.O. Plus if the Flags say NWO if the media tries to make it look bad people could say why does it say NWO on it?

So Flag-Burning

Do what Alex Jones did in the movie Waking Life, Drive by in a Car with Megaphones talking about the truth, every three seconds say Ron Paul and how the other "elected" officials are destroying the country. Go down one long and major road for about a week than go down another long road.

So Drive-By Ron Paul Message!

Do like a Reverse Campaign, in other words say: "Go police State! Go National Debt! Go Aggressive Military Stance! Go War! Etc..." This will attract peoples attention and if anyone is smart enough to come up to you you tell them to Google Ron Paul or something like that, tell them I wanted to get attention in order to show you that this is what will happen if you do not wake up!

So Reverse Psychology Campaign!

Of course, long suffering is the best approach... Make the people who oppress look bad...

If you find Christ a virtuous guy, read the book: The Powers That Be by Walter Wink he talks about Jesus message from the sermon on the mount and how it can be used for other nonviolent resistance methods.

Here's a handful! Sorry their not necessarily illegal... They are a good way of creating controversy. Thats what we need to build upon, CONTROVERSY, people will always hover to it!
    Last edited by Godfather89; 08-11-2008 at 11:09 AM.
    "Do not, however mistake me. It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." - Ben Franklin: On Religion

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." - Thomas Jefferson

The awful truth is that, what people Do Not know will hurt them.

I saw that as well! That was good
    "Do not, however mistake me. It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." - Ben Franklin: On Religion

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." - Thomas Jefferson

Civil disobedience is key, and tax protesting is perhaps the best way to achieve that. Refusing to pay federal income for obvious reasons, any other federal taxes as a way of saying "no" to war, and state taxes that would go to their respective neocon leaders. Ron Paul had, what, about a million votes nationwide during the primaries? If only half of those people were empowered to refuse to pay taxes, we may have a straight shot at putting a sizable dent in the establishment.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather89 View Post
    I say Flag Burning, although not illegal, it most definitely will get people attention. Write on the US Flag, "N.W.O." or something like that. It will send a message, that we are the United States of America not The United States of the N.W.O. Plus if the Flags say NWO if the media tries to make it look bad people could say why does it say NWO on it?

So Flag-Burning
    I think this will backfire BADLY. There are a whole lot of people who love this country, that we might successfully reach some other way, that when they see something like this, will run so far and fast away from us, that we'll never ever have a chance.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

We need some national TV Ads.
    All I know is not one RP Ad played in my state. How would anyone know to vote for him if they didn't use the internet?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I think this will backfire BADLY. There are a whole lot of people who love this country, that we might successfully reach some other way, that when they see something like this, will run so far and fast away from us, that we'll never ever have a chance.
    Thats why i say write NWO on it so than they know that we dont mean America herself but rather America aligned with the NWO. NWO would mean 1984, Brave New World, The Banking Elite, Special Interests. But you have a point...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    We need some national TV Ads.
    All I know is not one RP Ad played in my state. How would anyone know to vote for him if they didn't use the internet?
    Really, with all the money Ron Paul has he should use those to play like 2 times a day (when most people watch) for a week in like September or October. Strictly speaking his message and not bashing the other candidates.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic