Thread: Pentagon Hacker: Not a mistake there was huge security standdown on 9/11

Cool Pentagon Hacker: Not a mistake there was huge security standdown on 9/11

"U.S. foreign policy is akin to government-sponsored terrorism these days ... It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand down on September 11 last year ... I am SOLO. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels."

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/200...h-ufo-hac.html

Then again, he believes in extraterrestrials. So take this with a grain of salt, please.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The whole UFO spice makes this issue look suspicious. If he is a genuine criminal then why they need an extra 'UFO nut' sauce to discredit him. This deliberate topping gives a little authenticity to the whole issue. They want people to disbelieve his words, those words.

If you believe in extraterrestrials that doesn't make ones testimony invalid in a court, this is damn propaganda. Probably he has something to tell that the establishment fears he will speak out so they are attacking the credibility of the speaker.
    And certainly people will buy that propaganda, very easily.
    Last edited by rpfan2008; 07-30-2008 at 04:05 PM.
    you needn't open every door in the asylum to realize that you are in a madhouse

Current and ex Alex Jones listeners
    Where do you place this guy vis-a-vis AJ ? 1 2

Guest: Eustace Mullins

so you honestly think we are the smartest living beings in the universe. i think it's crazy to think we are the only living being with intelligence in the universe. if we are the smartest thing the universe could create or higher being also known as god to most men/women. Then we truly are screwed
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

If the universe is infinite, then the existence of other sentient beings other than ourselves is a certainty, not a possibility. So yea.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    so you honestly think we are the smartest living beings in the universe. i think it's crazy to think we are the only living being with intelligence in the universe. if we are the smartest thing the universe could create or higher being also known as god to most men/women. Then we truly are screwed
    Straw man. I didn't say anything about intelligence. There just isn't life out there.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    Hey! As a race, relative to the life span of Earth, we're still toddlers.

Norman Mineta's testimony makes a lot more sense in this context.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfQUynBjRqg

We also know from corroborated witness testimony from multiple Pentagon Police officers as well as civilians in the area that the plane flew on the north side of the Citgo gas station. This was the final viewpoint locale before the plane went over un-suspecting passengers on the freeway. It would have been impossible for the plane to take out the light posts and cause the damage that was done without the plane flying on the SOUTH side of the Citgo station.

The plane everybody saw flying towards the Pentagon at ground level, therefore, could NOT have been what hit the Pentagon.

That means the plane either disappeared into thin air, or it flew over the Pentagon. I go with the latter. It turns out that the take-off flight path for Reagan airport is DIRECTLY BEHIND the Pentagon. Going 500mph, all it had to do was fly through the smoke and the explosion in order to lead people into believing it hit the Pentagon, then take a nice steep left-turn ascent and within 2 seconds it would appear as if the plane was taking off from Reagan Intl airport.

www.ThePentaCon.com
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Knightskye View Post
    Straw man. I didn't say anything about intelligence. There just isn't life out there.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There just isn't life out there.
    Proof please?

By the way, as far as Gary McKinnon, I'll bet he gets employed by the NSA.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Cool. A thread hijacked by its own hijackedness. His statement on security on the day of 9/11 is pretty interesting though. I don't see why this nerd would write what he did if he didn't mean it. I mean, if he didn't plan on getting caught and this message being as prominent as it is, then why would this guy write what he did? Is it because...it's true?
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

All this hijacking I can't help myself...

I've seen a UFO. That's why I believe in them. I urge everyone to watch this (the actor at the beginning is annoying but just watch.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk
    Last edited by polomertz; 07-30-2008 at 04:40 PM.
    “...& they did it to make us safe?!? The media just pounds it in that without this type of operation we as Americans won’t be safe. And yet the exact opposite is happening.” Ron Paul on the killing of Soleimani

Quote Originally Posted by powerofreason View Post
    If the universe is infinite, then the existence of other sentient beings other than ourselves is a certainty, not a possibility. So yea.
    This is how I came to believe in life outside of our planet. What do you think the chances are for any given solar system to have intelligent life? Even if it is .000000000000000000000000000000000000001%, if the universe is infinite, then not only is there a very high probability that there is another planet with intelligent life, it is highly probable that there are an infinite number of planets with intelligent life.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Then again, he believes in extraterrestrials. So take this with a grain of salt, please.

Anyways... I noticed today it was recently decided that he would not be extradited for his trial... Shame. Guys a hero in my book.

http://space.newscientist.com/articl...2_head_dn14433

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    By the way, as far as Gary McKinnon, I'll bet he gets employed by the NSA.
    I don't think so. AFAIK he's not a real hacker, just a guy like many of others, who exploited the systems with default passwords. He didn't crack the codes or something. At least that's the story.

But maybe it's called hacking nowadays...:
    Using a limited 56K dial-up modem and the hacking name "Solo" he found many US security systems used an insecure Microsoft Windows programme with no password protection.

He then bought off-the-shelf software and scanned military networks, saying he found expert testimonies from senior figures reporting that technology obtained from extra-terrestrials did exist.
    W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

Quote Originally Posted by szczebrzeszyn View Post
    I don't think so. AFAIK he's not a real hacker, just a guy like many of others, who exploited the systems with default passwords. He didn't crack the codes or something. At least that's the story.
    Yes from the way he described it, it was a cake walk due to how incredibly shiite security was. Also he claimed there were others who hacked in as well, likely including other governments, and their just making an example out of him.