Thread: Peter Schiff (with Stephen Moore) on Glenn Beck [YouTube]

Peter Schiff (with Stephen Moore) on Glenn Beck [YouTube]

So is Beck the only one in the MSM that's really pushing the issue of monetary policy in our terms right now????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHIM0Sp5epY

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great clip --- thanks for sharing
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Glenn seems to be listening to Kudlow n Company aswell as people like Ron Paul on how the Dollar Crisis is real and will end up creating lots of inflation,if they keep trying to inflate the money supply all the time in order to get out of all these economic blues

that's a really great video clip...man, I really wish Beck would really think things through and take the plunge to a full Libertarian--having a full-fledged Libertarian talking head could really do us a lot of good.

Sadly, I don't think it'll happen...but, then again, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    that's a really great video clip...man, I really wish Beck would really think things through and take the plunge to a full Libertarian--having a full-fledged Libertarian talking head could really do us a lot of good.

Sadly, I don't think it'll happen...but, then again, you never know.
    I honestly believe if he took that plunge, he would end up just like Tucker. TPTB wouldn't keep him around very long.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

I'll give Beck credit on finances....he is catching on......

Now if he can only figure out there is no country in the Middle East that has the Airforce or Navy to invade us......I would like him a WHOLE lot more......and give him a WHOLE lot more credit for MSM figureheads......

If he really wants to see the economic picture right itself.....we need to end the financial black hole known as Iraq.....there are no treasures for the US there based on cost of the incursion.....the financial meltdown bailout wouldn't even be news without the Money Pit of Iraq as that is what is straining the balance sheets of the USA............

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by dealerjim View Post
    I honestly believe if he took that plunge, he would end up just like Tucker. TPTB wouldn't keep him around very long.
    Tucker?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalokid777 View Post
    I'll give Beck credit on finances....he is catching on......

Now if he can only figure out there is no country in the Middle East that has the Airforce or Navy to invade us......I would like him a WHOLE lot more......and give him a WHOLE lot more credit for MSM figureheads......

If he really wants to see the economic picture right itself.....we need to end the financial black hole known as Iraq.....there are no treasures for the US there based on cost of the incursion.....the financial meltdown bailout wouldn't even be news without the Money Pit of Iraq as that is what is straining the balance sheets of the USA............
    Today interviewing Dr. Paul on the radio show, he said he "is a libertarian at heart, and becoming more and more libertarian every day" normally he says something like "i don't agree with the libertarian view on foreign policy..."
    i think this may be eluding to him coming to realize that the economy cannot right itself without drastic changes to the foreign policy, but he doesn't want to come right out (at least not right now) and say he has seen the light and changed his views

anyways, ive been watching more and more of glenn lately with him having dr paul and peter schiff on fairly often

They say credit card bail outs are next.

Makes me want to max all my cards buying gold & silver...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by cien750hp View Post
    i think this may be eluding to him coming to realize that the economy cannot right itself without drastic changes to the foreign policy, but he doesn't want to come right out (at least not right now) and say he has seen the light and changed his views

anyways, ive been watching more and more of glenn lately with him having dr paul and peter schiff on fairly often
    That's a start in the right dircetion for Glenn.....but he knows who signs that paycheck......he probaly does know the foreign policy is crap but still doesnt have the guts to give up his paycheck unlike the truly independant in personal responsibility......lucky for him it looks the elite have a better plan to bankrupt the middle east rather than conquer them via millitary action.....so Glenn can finally stop with the bomb the backwards middle eastern folks.....

I just laugh when they compare the Muslims to Nazis......

The Nazis technological development during the early 40s was a 100 years ahead of the current muslim countries compared to now......

to think the muslims could be a threat with their backward thinking such as keeping women subordinatide which cuts off great female minds from making great discoveries is just insane......the Nazis were MUCH more stronger in the early 40s than any current Middle East country today......and trying to make the middle east threat equal to the old nazi threat is just plain illogical based on facts.....can't believe the globalists thought it could work based on the idiot neocons.....just the fact the globalists went along with the neocon plan shows the people they have working for them is showing a large intelligence gap in analyzing information.....
    Last edited by buffalokid777; 07-30-2008 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalokid777 View Post
    That's a start in the right dircetion for Glenn.....but he knows who signs that paycheck......he probaly does know the foreign policy is crap but still doesnt have the guts to give up his paycheck unlike the truly independant in personal responsibility...
    its better that way though. if he were to come out and speak against foreign policy and everything, and got canceled like tucker, then we don't have that, well, friend in the media to try to spread the austrian view of economics to more people

Quote Originally Posted by cien750hp View Post
    its better that way though. if he were to come out and speak against foreign policy and everything, and got canceled like tucker, then we don't have that, well, friend in the media to try to spread the austrian view of economics to more people
    You are probably right......but I have a feeling in the next year......he won't have to go along with the failed agenda.......hopefully he will continue on the path of trying to do whats right.....he's definately warned some people about inflation and kudos for him for siding with schiff.....once he starts feeling safe enough that the USA should mind its own business then I'll give Glenn kudos on foreign policy...Ron Paul says we should mind our own business and I agree.....unless a country tries to invade us or is planning to invade us...they are not a threat.......the nuclear countries know if they want to take us out Mutually assured destruction will finish them too....and there is no profit in that......

Why spend money defending against countries that are not a threat I ask?
    Last edited by buffalokid777; 07-30-2008 at 12:53 AM.