Thread: housing bill's effect on gold prices

housing bill's effect on gold prices

will the housing bill bring gold prices down in the short term, keep them level, or make them go up?

on another note: can you impeach a fed president?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I suppose once the inflation caused by the housing bill begins to get into circulation, gold will go up. It's also possible that anticipation of that inflation could cause the same.

As far as impeaching a Fed president, since it is a private bank I guess that would be up to the owners. And even if they did so, it would just be another puppet going in so what's the difference? I think a better idea would be to just to remove the Federal Reserve from its connection to our money and government, and start letting the free markets decide interest rates like Ron Paul has said.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenEyedJeff View Post
    I suppose once the inflation caused by the housing bill begins to get into circulation, gold will go up. It's also possible that anticipation of that inflation could cause the same.
    I concur.
    "When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Your Financial Future - Market Commentary, Economics, Metals

Anglo Far-East Private Gold and Silver bullion, Numbered Accounts in the Swiss Tradition, Total Privacy, Buy/Sell Gold or Silver Bullion Online, Lloyds of London, Vaults in Switzerland

The Crash Course: Short Video Series to understand why we have financial chaos, and how to protect yourself