Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Initial List of 33rd Degree Masons

Here is an official form to join.

http://www.nymasons.org/docs/petition.pdf

"6. Do you believe in the existence of one ever living and true God?"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRP08 View Post
    Here is an official form to join.

http://www.nymasons.org/docs/petition.pdf

"6. Do you believe in the existence of one ever living and true God?"
    Ah, they're getting even trickier in their phraseology, now I see. They prune the standard 32nds from the very few selected potential 33rds candidates pool, as I understand it. 33rd Degree is strictly by invitation only.

Who is GAOTU?

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    Ah, they're getting even trickier in their phraseology, now I see. They prune the standard 32nds from the very few selected potential 33rds candidates pool, as I understand it. 33rd Degree is strictly by invitation only.

Who is GAOTU?

Masons accept people from all religions as long as they believe in a single God. Again, another reason why the Catholic Church would promote that they believe in pagan gods or in Satan.

"To argue that Masons have a 'god' with the name GAOTU would be similar to arguing that a church where a prayer is addressed to "Most Holy and Glorious Lord God" had a false God with the name MHAGLG or when a prayer is offered in the name of 'Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ' that those worshipping there were praying to OLSJC.... It's bizarre in the extreme."

This is how the Latin Constitutions of 1786 describe the 33rd degree:

"The 33rd degree confers on those Freemasons who are legitimately invested with it, the quality, title, privilege, and authority of Sovereign, Supremorum, Grand Inspectors-General of the Order. The peculiar charity, union, and fraternal love among them; to maintain regularity in the works of each Degree, and to take care that is preserved by others; to cause the dogmas, doctrines, institutes, constitutions, statutes, and regulations of the Order to be reverently regarded, and to preserve and defend them on every occasion; and, finally, everywhere to occupy themselves in works of peace and mercy."

Does that sound evil to you?

Masons accept people from all religions as long as they believe in a single God. Again, another reason why the Catholic Church would promote that they believe in pagan gods or in Satan.

"To argue that Masons have a 'god' with the name GAOTU would be similar to arguing that a church where a prayer is addressed to "Most Holy and Glorious Lord God" had a false God with the name MHAGLG or when a prayer is offered in the name of 'Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ' that those worshipping there were praying to OLSJC.... It's bizarre in the extreme."

This is how the Latin Constitutions of 1786 describe the 33rd degree:

"The 33rd degree confers on those Freemasons who are legitimately invested with it, the quality, title, privilege, and authority of Sovereign, Supremorum, Grand Inspectors-General of the Order. The peculiar charity, union, and fraternal love among them; to maintain regularity in the works of each Degree, and to take care that is preserved by others; to cause the dogmas, doctrines, institutes, constitutions, statutes, and regulations of the Order to be reverently regarded, and to preserve and defend them on every occasion; and, finally, everywhere to occupy themselves in works of peace and mercy."

Does that sound evil to you?
    No, but it also doesn't sound correct. No surprise there. Gee, what do Marx, Lenin, FDR, LBJ, Mazinni and Pike all have in common?

Community service?

I'm sorry to say this but that list is complete bull$#@!. I'd be willing to wager that at least 2/3 of those on the list aren't even Masons and the ones who are (aside from a 3 or 4 of them) were never 33rd degree masons. The letter that Pike supposedly wrote to Giuseppe Mazzini has never been proven to be true and by all accounts.. doesn't even exist. Saddam Hussein? Jessie James? (It's actually spelled Jesse unless it's not referring to the famous outlaw) The list goes on without any reference or substantiated claims, it's ridiculous. As for Lincoln and Kennedy: Kennedy wasn't a Mason but Lincoln may have been. He at the least applied to become one. Believe me, there are a lot of secrets that the Masons keep hidden but none of it is truly evil or has a hidden agenda. You're looking in the wrong places.

I'm sorry to say this but that list is complete bull$#@!. I'd be willing to wager that at least 2/3 of those on the list aren't even Masons and the ones who are (aside from a 3 or 4 of them) were never 33rd degree masons. The letter that Pike supposedly wrote to Giuseppe Mazzini has never been proven to be true and by all accounts.. doesn't even exist. Saddam Hussein? Jessie James? (It's actually spelled Jesse unless it's not referring to the famous outlaw) The list goes on without any reference or substantiated claims, it's ridiculous. As for Lincoln and Kennedy: Kennedy wasn't a Mason but Lincoln may have been. He at the least applied to become one. Believe me, there are a lot of secrets that the Masons keep hidden but none of it is truly evil or has a hidden agenda. You're looking in the wrong places.
    Interesting guess. Based on what evidence? Do you have the "official" list?

Or is the letter now just very "conveniently" lost?

No they don't, no secrets at all, at least according to Harry S. Truman ( 33rd Degree ).

P2 lodge in Italy, Mafia infested. Great bunch of guys.

Once again, how do you know?

Believing just because you want and choose to, just doesn't cut it.<IMHO>

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    Interesting guess. Based on what evidence? Do you have the "official" list?

Or is the letter now just very "conveniently" lost?

No they don't, no secrets at all, at least according to Harry S. Truman ( 33rd Degree ).

P2 lodge in Italy, Mafia infested. Great bunch of guys.

Once again, how do you know?

Believing just because you want and choose to, just doesn't cut it.<IMHO>

There is no "official list" your involvement with the Masons is supposed to be private. The fact of the matter is that you've probably never heard of most of the 33rd Degree Masons. Sure, there are famous Masons.. because there are MILLIONS OF MASONS WORLD WIDE.

There's a reason the P2 Lodge was expelled from Masonry, because those members were using the order for their own gain and agenda. You're the one who is "believing just because you want and chose to" you choose to believe a letter that doesn't exist, you choose to believe that all these people are masons (when there is no proof to support it), you choose to believe that Masons are evil despite their charitable work in building schools, hospitals, aiding hurricane victims, helping the poor and sick, etc. Are you going to tell me their charitable work (which is rivaled by no other organization not even the Red Cross) is somehow "evil"?

There is no "official list" your involvement with the Masons is supposed to be private. The fact of the matter is that you've probably never heard of most of the 33rd Degree Masons. Sure, there are famous Masons.. because there are MILLIONS OF MASONS WORLD WIDE.

There's a reason the P2 Lodge was expelled from Masonry, because those members were using the order for their own gain and agenda. You're the one who is "believing just because you want and chose to" you choose to believe a letter that doesn't exist, you choose to believe that all these people are masons (when there is no proof to support it), you choose to believe that Masons are evil despite their charitable work in building schools, hospitals, aiding hurricane victims, helping the poor and sick, etc. Are you going to tell me their charitable work (which is rivaled by no other organization not even the Red Cross) is somehow "evil"?
    How do you know that there is no "official" list? Crimenentlies. How do you know that a letter doesn't exist? Don't pull a Hiki on me here. I haven't checked them all, but of those that I have, yep they are. How many have you even looked into? What is the relevance of MILLIONS OF MASONS WORLD WIDE? I ain't talking about them. How many CCP members are there in China? You don't know. Does that mean that I can't criticize the CCP? P2, gee, isn't that a violation of several of their oaths? How many more like that are there? How long was it before they got caught? Who turned them in? Have there been any Masonic Popes? I imagine that the Mafia does some charitable work also. Does that make the Mafia the "good guys"? Perhaps the KKK does too. Good guys?

Hey, I just posted an initial list for some discussion. I ain't ragging on the degrees below the 33rd, now am I? Have you heard or read the theory that there is another "secret society" hidden from the rank and file within the "secret society"? Many of the regular Masons either have not or they just flat out deny it. Same question to them, how do you know? The truth is out there somewhere, but the Mason's ain't talking, for very understandable reasons.

Hell, I'd be scooty bootin my butt out of there ASAP with the very first initiation oath. It's just downright creepy, spooky and culty. And from what I've read it doesn't really get any better. What does ANY of that have to do with a mandatory belief in one God?
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 08-20-2008 at 09:27 AM.

Under "Aviation Pioneer Pete Hill Dies", it states he was a 35th degree Mason.

How high do the degrees go up to?
    Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.

Quote Originally Posted by ingrid View Post
    Under "Aviation Pioneer Pete Hill Dies", it states he was a 35th degree Mason.

How high do the degrees go up to?
    I do not know. I've heard rumors of 89, 99. I have no idea what those, or the ones in between them, mean.

"Secret" societies are, by definition, "secret". You might try Google or even asking the Mason's themselves, just to see what they say.
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 08-19-2008 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior
    Saddam Hussein
    If you please, how does a Sunni Muslim join the Freemasons?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Well it's possible for a muslim to join the Freemasons. Although Saddam Hussein is bull$#@!.

What is the thread post # of mine that you are quoting?

I do not know, ask the Freemasons.
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 08-20-2008 at 09:58 AM.

Typical Masonic Oath

Taken by 3rd Degree Freemasons – (New Catholic Encyclopedia, 1964 A.D.)

The blindfolded candidate kneels at the altar, places both hands on the volume of sacred law, the square and compass, and repeats after the worshipful master:

I, _________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge, erected to Him and dedicated to the holy St. John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will hail, ever conceal, and never reveal any of the secrets, arts, parts, point or points, of the Master Mason's Degree, to any person or persons whomsoever, except that it be a true and lawful brother of this Degree, or in a regularly constituted Lodge of Master Masons, nor unto him, or them, until by strict trial, due examination, or lawful information, I shall have found him, or them, as lawfully entitled to the same as I am myself. I furthermore promise and swear, that I will stand to and abide by all laws, rules, and regulations of the Master Masons Degree, and of the Lodge of which I may hereafter become a member, as far as the same shall come to my knowledge; and that I will ever maintain and support the Constitution, laws, and edicts of the Grand Lodge under which the same shall be holden. Further, that I will acknowledge and obey all due signs and summons sent to me from a Master Masons' Lodge, or given me by a brother of that Degree, if within the length of my cable tow. Further, that I will always aid and assist all poor, distressed, worthy Master Masons, their widows and orphans, knowing them to be such, as far as their necessities may require, and my ability permit, without material injury to myself and family. Further, that I will keep a worthy brother Master Mason's secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted. Further, that I will not aid, nor be present at, the initiation, passing, or raising of a woman, an old man in his dotage, a young man in his nonage, an atheist, a madman, or fool, knowing them to be such. Further, that I will not sit in a Lodge of Clandestine-made Masons, nor converse on the subject of Masonry with a clandestine-made Mason, nor one who has been expelled or suspended from a Lodge, while under that sentence, knowing him or them to be such. Further, I will not cheat, wrong, nor defraud a Master Masons' Lodge, nor a brother of this Degree, knowingly, nor supplant him in any of his laudable undertakings, but will give him due and timely notice, that he may ward off all danger. Further, that I will not knowingly strike a brother Master Mason, or otherwise do him personal violence in anger, except in the necessary defense of my family or property. Further, that I will not have illegal carnal intercourse with a Master Mason's wife, his mother, sister, or daughter knowing them to be such, nor suffer the same to be done by others, if in my power to prevent. Further, that I will not give the Grand Masonic word, in any other manner or form than that in which I shall receive it, and then in a low breath. Further, that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of distress except in case of the most imminent danger, in a just and lawful Lodge, or for the benefit of instruction; and if ever I should see it given, or hear the words accompanying it, by a worthy brother in distress, I will fly to his relief, if there is a greater probability of saving his life than losing my own. All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steady resolution to perform the same, without any hesitation, myself, under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I would be, should I ever, knowingly, violate this my Master Mason's obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior
    What is the thread post # of mine that you are quoting?
    #1. the initial list of 33rd dergee Freemasons. Right above Burl Ives. I've seen it elsewhere that Saddam was a Freemason. Was just wondering if you had any theories on it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRP08
    Are you going to tell me their charitable work (which is rivaled by no other organization not even the Red Cross) is somehow "evil"?
    A lot of evil people do charitable things to try to keep up a public image or to delude themselves. Plus, the little bit of the conspiracy theory I've looked at regarding the Freemasons seems to implicate only some of the very high ranking and elitest ones.

#1. the initial list of 33rd dergee Freemasons. Right above Burl Ives. I've seen it elsewhere that Saddam was a Freemason. Was just wondering if you had any theories on it.
    Ah, thanks!

No theories on Saddam.

However, strange are the ways of the Freemasons.<IMHO>
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 08-20-2008 at 08:09 PM.

Every thing secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity.

Letter (23 January 1861), published in Lord Acton and his Circle (1906) by Abbot Gasquet, Letter 24

Thumbs down What a joke

It is well accepted among researchers who look into masonic ties that you cannot claim that someone belongs to the masons unless you can provide the lodge number and date they were initiated. As all lodges keep records of their initiations, it isn't hard to find when you do actual research.

All of the famous masons who can actually be proven meet these requirements: Voltaire, Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens), George Washington, Ben Franklin, Paul Revere, Thomas Starr King....etc.

If you can't provide a lodge number and date initiated, you are only spouting conspiracy speculation. "It is well known" isn't proof, other wise you could say that "It is well known that Jesus was the son of God" or "It is well known that we have been visited by aliens".

Provide your sources please.

Quote Originally Posted by JayZ View Post
    It is well accepted among researchers who look into masonic ties that you cannot claim that someone belongs to the masons unless you can provide the lodge number and date they were initiated. As all lodges keep records of their initiations, it isn't hard to find when you do actual research.

All of the famous masons who can actually be proven meet these requirements: Voltaire, Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens), George Washington, Ben Franklin, Paul Revere, Thomas Starr King....etc.

If you can't provide a lodge number and date initiated, you are only spouting conspiracy speculation. "It is well known" isn't proof, other wise you could say that "It is well known that Jesus was the son of God" or "It is well known that we have been visited by aliens".

Welcome the RP forums!
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JayZ View Post

"Secret societies", in general, tend to be less than reliably and accurately forthcoming about their memberships. Gosh, maybe that just might be why they are called "SECRET SOCIETIES".

Is your Google broken? Here you can use mine. www.google.com

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Things younger than TW:

Internet.
    This thread.
    Office Depot mini-calendar
    You forgot GWB, Bubba and the Kenyan POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    All Grand Masters of the United Grand Lodge of England from 1813 till present have also been Knights of the Garter.

Prince Augustus Frederick, Duke of Sussex (1773 to 1843, KG #603)
    Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland (1795 to 1873, KG #763)
    George Robinson, 3rd Earl de Grey (1827 to 1909, KG #760)

Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII (1841 to 1910, KG #724)
    Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (1850 to 1942, KG #753)
    Prince George, Duke of Kent (1902 to 1942, KG #866)

Henry George Charles Lascelles, 6th Earl of Harewood (1882 to 1947, KG #864)
    Edward William Spencer Cavendish, 10th Duke of Devonshire (1895 to 1950, KG #892)
    Lawrence Roger Lumley, 11th Earl of Scarbrough (1896 to 1969, KG #905)

The United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) is the governing body for Freemasonry in England, Wales and the Commonwealth of Nations. Together with the Grand Lodge of Scotland, and the Grand Lodge of Ireland, Masons refer to them as "the home Grand Lodges" or "the Home Constitutions".
    This (first) Grand Lodge was officially founded on 24 June 1717, after George I became king of Great Britain in 1714. It was founded as the Grand Lodge of London and Westminster, later calling itself the Grand Lodge of England.

This united 4 existing Lodges: the Goose and Gridiron alehouse (now called Lodge of Antiquity No.2); the Crown alehouse in Parker’s Lane; the Apple Tree Tavern in Charles Street, Covent Garden (now Lodge of Fortitude and Old Cumberland No.12); and the Rummer and Grapes tavern in Channel Row, Westminster (now Royal Somerset House and Inverness Lodge No. IV).
    Anthony Sayer was elected the first Grand Master: https://www.thehistorypress.co.uk/ar...c-grand-lodge/

Freemasons' Hall in London is the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England and the Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of England, and a meeting place for other Masonic Lodges in the London area.

It is located in Great Queen Street between Holborn and Covent Garden and has been a Masonic meeting place since 1775.
    The current building was built between 1927 and 1933 in art deco style.

See the Grand Temple Room at the Freemasons' Hall, London.
    The most important I see here is what looks like a temple inside the temple over the seat of honour (for the grandmaster of the lodge?), with the 4 pillars on the corners.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freema...7_Hall,_London

The Shrine at the Freemasons' Hall was designed by Walter Gilbert (1871-1946). It is in the form of a bronze casket resting on a boat amongst reeds; the boat symbolises a journey which has come to an end. It contains the Roll of Honour for the masonic dead of WW I.
    The Roll of Honour is guarded by kneeling figures representing the 4 fighting services (the Royal Navy, Royal Marines, Army and Royal Flying Corps). On either side of the Shrine are the bronze Pillars of Light decorated with wheat (for resurrection), lotus (for the waters of life) and irises (for eternal life) with 4 panels of oak leaves at their base.

At the 4 corners of the Shrine stand pairs of winged Seraphim carrying golden trumpets and across the front are 4 gilded figures portraying Moses the Law Giver, Joshua the Warrior Priest, Solomon the Wise and St George (the patron saint of Britain and the Order of the Garter).

https://www.freemasonrytoday.com/fea...reemasons-hall

The Grand Master of United Grand Lodge of England since 1967 is Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, who also became a Knight of the Garter in 1985.
    See Prince Edward at a Masonic ceremony at Earls Court in London.

Edward became a freemason when he was initiated into Royal Alpha Lodge No. 16 on 16 December 1963: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince...,_Duke_of_Kent

Edward's brother, Prince Michael of Kent, is the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons, and Provincial Grand Master of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Middlesex (he's no KG though).
    Prince Michael has received £320,000 in friendly bribes from the exiled Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky through offshore companies
    Dragon-court#post7032510
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920