Thread: DIGG NOW: McCain Got Prostitutes Not Prison

DIGG NOW: McCain Got Prostitutes Not Prison

Code:
    http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/John_McCain_Songbird_Got_Prostitutes_Not_POW_Prison

Copy the link in the code box above, and paste it in your browser.

OR

Click the link below, remove the 0 in the http, and press enter.

h0ttp://digg.com/2008_us_elections/J...Not_POW_Prison

Lets getter dun!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Please add your comments as well.

After the 8th comment it should be safe to start spreading love for Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, etc..

Ah and a reference could be made to the negative Obama Digg article to drive home the point that both suck ass.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I dunno man.. they're attacking you hard for promoting this here.. maybe on the next one promote it just via Digg shouts. The Digg community tries to obliterate anything connected with Ron Paul and so any connection to the Ronpaulforums to a Digg article isn't a good thing.

I'd find it on Digg and Digg it without seeing it here and I'm betting a LOT of the people who dugg your last one and made it popular didn't even see it here since this forum isn't as popular as it used to be..

(edited to add.. ) .. what mport1 said. This story was around back in Jan or Feb and it didn't grow legs. The Dems would have been all over it by now if they could have gotten some proof on it.
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker921 View Post
    I dunno man.. they're attacking you hard for promoting this here..
    They are just trolling. Here was my counter to one of the SOBs:

"participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Digg's services;" and the fact he has been banned numerous times before."

1. This isn't organized.

2. Digg's algorithm takes in account when the same people digg certain stories.

3. Digg's algorithm certainly would be comprehensive enough to figure out that a $#@!load of people are going from a direct link (e.g. typing into browser or bookmark)

4. Being banned before isn't a bannable offense.

You have no basis for your complaint. If you don't agree with the article, bury and move on.

Edit: 12 out of 30 diggs at the time of this post have come from my friends, all of them received a Digg shout, which is perfectly legal.

so mccain's injuries came from his bomber's crash?

Quote Originally Posted by orafi View Post
    so mccain's injuries came from his bomber's crash?
    It would be hard not to be injured after crashing a bomber in the jungle.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Um, I was just wondering why, why in hell you have to do that?

Wow, I see that this forum really moved into serious political discussion and away from posts made by complete retards... oh wait, I meant the opposite of that.

Sweet Jesus, RP would have done better aligning with the white supremacists than with this crowd of Troofer/Conspiracy/CFR-hates-us chuckleheads.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStan View Post
    Wow, I see that this forum really moved into serious political discussion and away from posts made by complete retards... oh wait, I meant the opposite of that.

Sweet Jesus, RP would have done better aligning with the white supremacists than with this crowd of Troofer/Conspiracy/CFR-hates-us chuckleheads.
    Whatever. From the jargon you just used we know you are one of the bury brigaders. "Troofer"

I don't see where this post fall into either of those categories. Stop trolling.

The oneterkmerssn56 brigade is on it now.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nugg, thanks.

In the Nigg comments section theright writes:

Yet more attempts by libertyth0r (multiple-time banned Digg user) and the children at RonPaulForums.com to game the Digg system.

Once again, why doesn't libertyth0r want people to know the diggs on this article are coming from this forum post ( http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=1479 ... )? Why is libertyth0r masking the link to this article using a textbox and a character-removal trick to prevent Digg from receiving referral information for the diggs on this article? Why is libertyth0r posting links to Digg articles on a forum where he and others have openly discussing "gaming" the Digg system, in this instance commanding people to "DIGG NOW"?

Perhaps the most important question is, why isn't this multiple-time banned Digg user (former usernames including libertythor, VikingoTJ and ScrewOneTimer) banned again?

Feel free to report this chump to Digg using abuse@digg.com, cite Digg terms of use section 5.8, "[...] participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Digg's services;" and the fact he has been banned numerous times before.
    Maybe there ought to be a special Nigg section an active ****** can go through to get to all important Nigg links. Or maybe just a tag, though I can't put one myself because my keyboarN seems to be broken...
    Last edited by Alex Libman; 07-26-2008 at 09:15 AM.

Dude, can you stop breaking the damn Digg links?
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul