Thread: *ALERT* Rhode Islanders heads up!

*ALERT* Rhode Islanders heads up!

http://www.rigop.org/About/Default.aspx?SectionId=441

Executive Director of the RI Republican party is running against M. Teresa Paiva Weed in District 13 which is Newport and Jamestown. Paiva Weed is the State Senate Majority Leader who has refused to allow a vote on the E-Verify System in Rhode Island two times now. Donna Perry is running specifically to unseat her in the hopes of getting the E-Verify System implimented in Rhode Island next year! All Ron Paul supporters in RI need to support her!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

My district. Micah and I are well aware.

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

-Bertrand Russell

I received positive rep for extreme sarcasm from a person who thought I was serious ... please look up Poe's Law

This entire state is in a ruckus about immigration mostly.. and all the public radio is 24/7 Conservative talk show... including our very own analhat, Helen Glover.

I listen to Donna, and she is no Ron Paul Republican.

The Middletown elitist bastards might get her in though...

I don't see why E-verify is anything worth supporting.

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

-Bertrand Russell

I received positive rep for extreme sarcasm from a person who thought I was serious ... please look up Poe's Law