Thread: Ron Paul Radio

Ron Paul Radio

How about an all Ron Paul podcast radio website? Ronpaulradio.com appears to be unused.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just bought it

now *this* is something I *definitely* could manage... hahaha... in my dreams!!!

But, also in reality...

It would make him the only Presidential candidate with an internet radio station dedicated entirely to him.

Since Ron Paul is for the freedom of the internet, and right now the internet radios are battling a *huge* legal battle ( You can read it here: http://somafm.com/ )

This is immediately hundreds of thousands of people who will support Ron Paul on the internet issue.

Seriously, Our target audience keeps getting bigger and bigger ..... and bigger..... ....

I think this is a great idea. Especially if Ron Paul did a weekly radio broadcast or something like that. It definitely has alot of potential.

I know many DJs who play on internet radios and I know of many internet radio websites. I'm not to tech-savvy, and I don't have too much money, but I *do* have *really great musical knowledge*.

With a little work, time and effort, I could probalby pull off something. This would also be great to tell people at the 311 concert. That I'm going to next month

There is also www.RonPaulPodCast.com

You might want to see if you can help him out with anything.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by llamabread View Post
    I think this is a great idea. Especially if Ron Paul did a weekly radio broadcast or something like that. It definitely has alot of potential.
    Here you go:
    1-888-322-1414
    Really.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any recordings from Ron Paul Radio days?

During the money bombs, where the absolute jam.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads: