Thread: Any insiders here? Has Obama people approached Dr. Paul?

Any insiders here? Has Obama people approached Dr. Paul?

for a possible bipartisan Treasury Secretary position?

Professional Neo-con catcher

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Posting privileges under review

bad joke(i know you are just retarded and not joking)

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyCola View Post
    bad joke(i know you are just retarded and not joking)
    lol

I was actually thinking today that Obama could put RP in a cabinet position. Maybe even Dennis Kucinich. It would be a loose canon flip flop towards being an actual statesman, but Obama is a bit of an unknown. The Congress would be pissed if RP was in a cabinet position that stifled their ability to spend money and/or appropriate big government contracts to their constituents, and might possibly retaliate. Obama would have to motivate the people to pressure their representatives, like Reagan used to come on TV and do. I honestly think Obama could spin an RP appointment to his followers in a very positive way.

CFR member asking Ron Paul to be treasury Secretary?

hmm... you must be totally clueless.

That would contradict their plan
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

As they are starting to get close to the collapse many are getting scared and will turn. Remember as Khan at the DP said in his sig, "walls are stronger than the men that defend them"

Them walls are coming down. We have truth, reason and logic at our side, not naive thinking as the CFR has. Their plan, if it is true, will fall apart before it sees fruition
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

Quote Originally Posted by bucfish View Post
    Their plan, if it is true, will fall apart before it sees fruition
    Is It Written!
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

I know it is. But it will never see the completion. As the plan is so illogical, that their stupid and misguided idea is beyond all precepts of natural law. The CFR is not a wise old owl.

Remember
    A wise old owl sat in the oak, the more he sat the less he spoke, the less he spoke the more he heard, the wise old owl was a wise wise bird!
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Obama's people won't go near Dr Paul

It would be like offering native Americans another treaty.
    Last edited by hillbilly123069; 07-18-2008 at 03:22 AM.

What's your drug of choice?

Crack? Cocaine? Hashish? Or just plain old alcohol? Or is prozac on the menu?

Ain't gonna happen. I bet your life on it.
    I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard. ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by V4Vendetta View Post
    CFR member asking Ron Paul to be treasury Secretary?
    No chance in hell.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

The only way Obama would approach Dr. Paul, is to reattach his nuts after Jesse cut them off.

ya thats why Obama is at the bohemian grove with McCain this weekend. He wants to ask the PTB that exact question.

Ummm he is a shill. Reznick, CFR Wife, Brezinski, FISA and now Bohemian Grove meeting.
    Get Free Political Blogs about the best Candidate- Ron Paul or Email : you@ronpaulblogs.com

Fox News Conservative? - Download their 2008 Prez donations

Looks like it's gonna be a Zbigniew Brzezinski administration. With all of his five kids helping him.

All else aside, Obama's plan is to spend, spend, and spend some more. Ron Paul wouldn't be very useful to Obama to help achieve that goal.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Did you forget that Obama wants to spend MORE money?
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Looks like it's gonna be a Zbigniew Brzezinski administration. With all of his five kids helping him.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

Damn proud Classical Liberal/Minarchist!

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    The only way Obama would approach Dr. Paul, is to reattach his nuts after Jesse cut them off.
    lol

Obama's a fair weather flip flopper and typical lying politician with little core values, highly doubt he would get support from Ron Paul.

The only way Obama would approach Dr. Paul is if the teleprompter told him to.
    -The first thing I hope the Ron Paul administration does is announce Fox News' exclusion from the White House press corps.

-To see one of the best reasons to vote for Ron Paul, click here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29848

"Dr. Paul --- will you be Vice Chairman of our Global Citizen Council?"
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Ron Paul wouldn't accept it from an Obama administration. He wants nothing to do with these puppets.