View Poll Results: Do you have a reflective sticker on your mailbox that was not placed by you?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 12.31%
  • No

57 87.69%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reflective stickers on mailboxes. Discuss!

The stickers are part of a vast conspiracy by pissed off newspaper delivery men who are tired of being stereotyped, abused, and getting up at 3am so you can read the comics before you go to work.

They are going to kill us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by GravitysRainbow
    The reason I don't jump off the roof has nothing to do with gravity (which is only a theory). Objects move down because they are weighted by sin.
    The Neocon's Guide to Exploiting 9/11
    Why Evangelicals Shouldn't Be Allowed To Vote

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, there sure are a lot of people who think there is some kind of conspiracy behind those stickers.

I wonder why they would think like that, when it is now pretty obvious what they are used for. Seems they didn't read the entire thread or they would know better.

This thread was not started to declare any kind of conspiracy but rather to attempt to find out what those stickers are really used for.

Yeah, it seems there is a conspiracy by the newspaper delivery people to make their jobs easier.

oooh i know how to get free newspapers now
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    oooh i know how to get free newspapers now
    Yeah, buy some blue dots.
    See what you get and if that doesn't work, try the red ones.

I just figured it out - it is a vast conspiracy between Jack McLamb, Wonkette, and newspaper delivery men to make use look like idiots.

(Unless you have a blue dot - that IS from the gov't, and means that they know you're stealing cable.)
    The reason I don't jump off the roof has nothing to do with gravity (which is only a theory). Objects move down because they are weighted by sin.

I call this myth officially busted.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Revered View Post
    I call this myth officially busted.
    24 hours since thread started, no photos, no confirmation with a newspaper delivery company. Until we've confirmed the theory to present it as a verified alternative to the McLamb theory, I'd say the jury is still out, as they say. As of right now, we have a number of opinions that have not been verified.

In 24 hours, we have verified that the reflective stickers exist, even though we haven't had a photo posted yet-- which is phase 2 of the post's purpose.

Until we can get a statement from a newspaper delivery service explaining what they are used for, all we have is conjecture and speculation about the newspaper theory-- exactly what McLamb's theory has.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    24 hours since thread started, no photos, no confirmation with a newspaper delivery company. Until we've confirmed the theory to present it as a verified alternative to the McLamb theory, I'd say the jury is still out, as they say. As of right now, we have a number of opinions that have not been verified.

In 24 hours, we have verified that the reflective stickers exist, even though we haven't had a photo posted yet-- which is phase 2 of the post's purpose.

Until we can get a statement from a newspaper delivery service explaining what they are used for, all we have is conjecture and speculation about the newspaper theory-- exactly what McLamb's theory has.
    I like the new theory so far. But I think it would be easy for the
    folks with many boxes marked in their neighborhood to figure out
    if those with say blue stickers are subscribers, or the ones with
    the red markers are no longer subscribed.

Should take limited effort to wake up early one morning and talk
    to the newspaper delivery guy and confirm.

Though, it would be scary if the newspaper delivery person say s/he
    doesn't know anything about the dots lol

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post

*sigh* I'm holding a red on in my hand. I was at the rally when Mr. McLamb spoke. I'll paraphrase but he said that if you had a red or blue sticker it was bad. If you had a pink sticker you are O.K..

If you had a red or a blue sticker I forgot which was which, but one would get you shot on the spot, and the other would get you whisked off to a concentration camp.
    Then we see sites posted that don't mention pink stickers, but instead mention yellow stickers. We see pictures that that match the sticker that I'm holding in my hand. They match the stickers that are all up and down my street. However the colors are different from Lamb's colors and the colors mentioned on the website that almost supports Lamb. Some of the boxes on my street don't have stickers. They are generally the boxes that don't have newspaper tubes.

If you PM me your address I'll send you my RED sticker. I think red allegedly means that they're going to shoot me on sight. Quite the collectors item, when the NWO crumbles!

If I took this seriously at this point, I would be on a jet right now; but at this point( for laughs), I would be willing to stick it on my forehead.

I can understand you wanting to be impartial, and I understand that you don't have the advantage of holding such a sticker in your hand, but we have seen how these stickers are being sold as newspaper supplies, and we have seen that out of the people that responded to the poll, that this practice is not widespread. In order to be effective, it would have to be consistent. Lastly, I simply pulled the sticker off of my box. It was just that easy. I don't get the paper delivered so I don't care about the sticker.

I'll say it again. If anyone here is a friend of Mr. McLamb, please bring this to his attention. I am willing to correspond personally with Mr. McLamb.

Lastly, I simply pulled the sticker off of my box. It was just that easy. I don't get the paper delivered so I don't care about the sticker.
    Be sure to let us know if you start getting the paper delivered now

Quote Originally Posted by sidster View Post
    Be sure to let us know if you start getting the paper delivered now
    I don't want to give anybody any ideas; but if such a sinister plan were place, I suspect that it would be far more covert. I sat here for about two minutes a came up with several plans that were much better. Most were nearly impossible to unravel, without inside knowledge; and most were far more selective. Sending secret agents out, to drive to every house in the country, to fumble with stickers in the dark, is not a good plan.

Cool We need to call Jack and ask him...

The Officer Jack McLamb Show

Listen Live

Monday-Friday 7:00pm-8:00pm Central Time

Call In Number:1-800-259-5791

Quote Originally Posted by IPSecure View Post

Listen Live

Let's not do this on the air. I looked at the contacts on that site, but Mr. Lamb was not listed. I would have sent him an email This should be done as quietly as possible, to avoid further embarrassment. Although I believe that Mr. Lamb's heart is in the right place, I am disappointed in this message. It falls in same category of messages that I use to demonstrate the fallacious approach of the Liberals. It is a message that appeals to emotion, rather than logic and reason. This type of talk is bad for our cause. It undermines Dr. Paul's message, and detracts from the collective credibility of the movement.

We don't need to sensationalize our message. The ideas and words that Dr. Paul has presented to us, are interesting enough, to captivate the attention of those who love freedom.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    O.K. I found Mr. McLamb's MySpace account. I wrote him a short letter encouraging him to view this thread. Hopefully we can let this issue drop; and encourage others that speak of it to do the same.

The unfortunate truth is that many people prefer the short-term gains they get from scaring people with non-actionable information over the long-term gains that come with true education.

O.K. I found Mr. McLamb's MySpace account. I wrote him a short letter encouraging him to view this thread. Hopefully we can let this issue drop; and encourage others that speak of it to do the same.

I'm guessing if they have any plan of this ilk, they would label entire neighborhoods and not individual houses....

I don't believe a mail box conspiracy for one second. It makes no sense. McLamb needs to quite down with the fear mongering.

I found this article on the daily paul from May about them too, the comments contribute to the discussion on this thread.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/50132
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Mckarnin View Post
    The unfortunate truth is that many people prefer the short-term gains they get from scaring people with non-actionable information over the long-term gains that come with true education.
    That is a very eloquent summation of a very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by IPSecure View Post

Listen Live

I'm listening to his show, he just went live about 10 minutes ago. He is talking about his experience at the march, and said that once he walked off the stage he didn't remember what he actually said. Now he's talking about how no white people work at the holiday inn that he stayed at. "I guess the white folks are all in government there, and that's something that is sad too, because it's the government that is putting under this anti-christ government world system".
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by berrybunches View Post
    I don't believe a mail box conspiracy for one second. It makes no sense. McLamb needs to quite down with the fear mongering.

I found this article on the daily paul from May about them too, the comments contribute to the discussion on this thread.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/50132
    Good work. Thank you.

I guess I can't take credit for busting this one; but the good news is that reason is prevailing.

I recently heard about the color coded dot list so i went to check the mailbox. There was indeed a reflective red colored round sticker stuck very well to my mailbox. I peeled it off best I could but now I am very worried. I am very outspoken politically on facebook and intend to continue to do so because I know bowing in cowardice to this threat, if true, only helps them succeed at their plans. But I am very very scared right now. My dad lives with me and is totally ignorant of any political goings on right now and I would hate to see him in harms way. He doesnt even beleive any of this is happening and says the stickers are just for the newspaper delivery to find our house but in light of the recent rumors I am not so sure about that. Please help us. What are we suppsoed to do? I plan to cancel the newspaper and keep an eye out for any more red dots afterwards to see if they keep showing up. other forums ive combed thru on this topic has some people saying they never seen a sticker like that ever on any mailbox before (which leads me to believe it is NOT from a newspaper route delivery as surely those with subscriptions would then have them) while others say they do have the dots. The sticker I found looked exactly like these in shape and material its made from but mine was slightly lighter in color than the red appears to me to be in this pic so Im not sure if mine was lightened by sunlight (not sure how long it had been there before i noticed it as i am not the one who gets the mail) or if it is actually pink or strange shade of orange or if the color scheme for the camera that took this pic was off...

i had to delete the link of the picture of the stickers cuz it wont let me post links yet. sorry. just google the images for the conspiracy and you weill prolly find a pic

Last edited by ussula76; 06-09-2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: had to delete link of pic n order to post comment then notciued needed to revice comment to reflect link deletion

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234