Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paid fundraiser

paid fundraiser

hmm I hate Barack, but I was just hired as a fundraiser for his campaign, well, the Democratic Party. I go in monday lol.... at least $300 a wk. I will make more, depends on how well I do.

CHA-CHING!

do you think this is...unethical?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by josephthelibertarian View Post
    hmm i hate barack, but i was just hired as a fundraiser for his campaign, well, the democratic party. I go in monday lol.... At least $300 a wk. I will make more, depends on how well i do.

Cha-ching!

Do you think this is...unethical?
    wtf???

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    wtf???
    ok. Barack Obama/Democratic Party hired me to be a paid fundraiser. $300 wk + more

Quote Originally Posted by josephthelibertarian View Post
    ok. Barack obama/democratic party hired me to be a paid fundraiser. $300 wk + more
    wtf?

wtf?
    ok. I saw it in the classifieds, I thought that it would be a good way for me to earn some side extra money.

[Redacted by Moderator]
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-10-2008 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    ok. I saw it in the classifieds, I thought that it would be a good way for me to earn some side extra money.
    wtf?

(This could go on all day. . .)

[Redacted by Moderator]
    $300/wk.?

so much for helping out the working class.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-10-2008 at 08:33 PM.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

ok. Barack Obama/Democratic Party hired me to be a paid fundraiser.
    wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes Congressman Tim Mahoney in My District is offering 10 dollars an hour for canvassing. I thought Maybe I should do it as a second job would be nice considering the housing situation. But then again I will never work for evil so why you accepted I have to say
    WTF?
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

How long do you think you can get away with using your work time and contacts to collect for both Obama and the CFL?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Editing after I've already responded is WRONG!
    Well, you are right, it could go on allday lol *wink* sorry, meh dear

Quote Originally Posted by constituent
    $300/wk.?

so much for helping out the working class.
    I am the working class.

Quote Originally Posted by bucfish
    Yes Congressman Tim Mahoney in My District is offering 10 dollars an hour for canvassing. I thought Maybe I should do it as a second job would be nice considering the housing situation. But then again I will never work for evil so why you accepted I have to say
    WTF?
    Still thinking about going on Monday. The perk is that they give you training, that could come in handy someday.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    How long do you think you can get away with using your work time and contacts to collect for both Obama and the CFL?
    um, wha?

wtf?=want to fail?

hmm I hate Barack, but I was just hired as a fundraiser for his campaign, well, the Democratic Party. I go in monday lol.... at least $300 a wk. I will make more, depends on how well I do.

CHA-CHING!

If you really hated him, you wouldn't have applied nor agreed. Enjoy the cash.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    I might fundraise for Hitler and Stalin if it pays well. lol

amy? baby? I thought it was gonna go on allday

Alright, here's what you do.

GO out and fundraise for and educate people about the CFL and collect money on the clock. Give it to these people you are working for.

On the one hand, people will be giving money to the wrong cause, but that is going to happen anyway. On the other hand, at least you will be educating people about reality instead of fiction.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I am the working class.
    yea, and if you're like me, 300 bucks isn't enough to get your stuff out of pawn.

how long you think this gig is gonna last?

is it via telephone or canvassing on foot?
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Alright, here's what you do.

GO out and fundraise for and educate people about the CFL and collect money on the clock. Give it to these people you are working for.

On the one hand, people will be giving money to the wrong cause, but that is going to happen anyway. On the other hand, at least you will be educating people about reality instead of fiction.
    tell them to go to the website url?

Quote Originally Posted by constituent
    yea, and if you're like me, 300 bucks isn't enough to get your stuff out of pawn.

how long you think this gig is gonna last?
    Nah. I don't know.

is it via telephone or canvassing on foot?
    foot

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    +1

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

kevinchiu.org (because the picture told me to, I have no idea what it is).
    Last edited by Kilrain; 07-10-2008 at 08:25 PM.

CHA-CHING!

I always knew you were retarded, but WTF? Allow me to refer you back to this post I made yesterday: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...9&postcount=61

And for $300 a week? Jesus Christ. Is that even above minimum wage? I mean MAYBE I could understnad you doing this if you got like $1000/week, but $300??? You could work as a fry cook at McDonalds and make that much money.
    Last edited by brandon; 07-10-2008 at 08:34 PM.

Yes.

I might fundraise for Hitler and Stalin if it pays well. lol

If you are serious, this would seem to indicate a lack of integrity on your part.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-11-2008 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    And for $300 a week? Jesus Christ. Is that even above minimum wage? I mean MAYBE I could understnad you doing this if you got like $1000/week, but $300???
    +1

WTF .....at least Judas held out for 30 pieces of silver......

CHA-CHING!

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

[Redacted by Moderator]
    wtf?

I hate to be critical of a money making venture, but raising funds for our oppressors is tantamount to treason brother. Sorry, but goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionman View Post
    i hate to be critical of a money making venture, but raising funds for our oppressors is tantamount to treason brother. Sorry, but goodbye.
    +1776

Ive been fundraising and canvassing for Obama for free; pray tell where I can find pay for doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by electronicmaji View Post
    Ive been fundraising and canvassing for Obama for free; pray tell where I can find pay for doing this?
    ha. for free? HAHAHA.

Depends on your state. I would never do this for free.

Quote Originally Posted by electronicmaji View Post
    I hope you kids enjoy the draft that Obama is going to have and hope the memories that you helped this man get elected, will offer you solace as you are shipped off to war.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast