Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be Wary of Wonktards

Exclamation Be Wary of Wonktards

Please be wary of people who may instigate and agitate and try to get you to do something violent while pretending to be one of you. They plan to be drunk and on drugs.

We always knew they were crazy but now we know they are addicts and derelicts so please be careful.

This website's obsession with Paul supporters (which make THEM the Paultards) means you are doing something right.

And they are capable of doing anything.

http://wonkette.com/401017/your-exci...ul-march-on-dc

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fr criminy's sake, giving them traffic is like giving them money! If we need to know something those idiots and morons have posted, then please paste the relevant text here. I'll not be adding to the coffers of hatred and stupidity by clicking on that link!
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Fr criminy's sake, giving them traffic is like giving them money! If we need to know something those idiots and morons have posted, then please paste the relevant text here. I'll not be adding to the coffers of hatred and stupidity by clicking on that link!
    You're absolutely right Gunny. I took one for the team, so to speak (and because my curiosity about stupid stuff can often outweigh my common sense,) and I clicked on it. I copied and pasted so others can be aware that they will be watched at the march and there will likely be a follow-up "article" to make us look like freaks. Apparently they're too cowardly to make fun of Obama or McCain.

Here it is:

Your Exciting Preview Of The Ron Paul March On D.C.!

The only worthwhile event in Washington all summer is finally happening this weekend: The R[EVOL]UTION MARCH, in support of failed presidential candidate Dr. Ron Paul, in which he will be joining the most Paultarded of Paultards in a march along Constitution Ave. — that, my friends, is not an accident — to the Capitol, which they will firebomb with flaming crossbows. We will proudly be attending this Saturday. Details!

The fun begins at 9:30 a.m. Saturday morning, according to the official website, on the Ron Paul Blimp (the Washington Monument — it’s a spaceship):

We will be promoting this as a family event. We will be assembling to March at the Northeast Quadrant of the Washington Monument and marching down Constitution Ave. toward our rallying point at the West Side of Capitol Hill. A fun idea is to have people dressed colonial style, and also dressed as our Founding Fathers, to lead the march. We hope to have Dr. Paul lead us in the march. We intend to wave posters of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, along with various other related banners and signs. We plan to pass out pocket copies of the Constitution and to hopefully organize a picket in front of the Federal Reserve Building at the same time as the March.

Please GOD.

You can volunteer to be a Marshal, too! Don’t forget your chant sheet:

Marshals might want to bring:

* A pad and pen.
    * A pocket map of D.C.
    * A bullhorn if you happen to have one.
    * A wristwatch.
    * The event schedule.
    * “Chant” sheet.

Alas:

What nobody should bring.

The many security agencies in DC take their jobs very seriously. We don’t want any weapons or anything that might be used as a weapon. This includes but is not limited to:

* Firearms.
    * Knives worn ourside your clothing.
    * Sign-posts made out of wood or metal (use cardboard tubes instead).
    * Glass or metal containers. Plastic bottles only.
    * Beach umbrellas or shade tents (parasols are OK).
    * Alcohol.

Goddamnit. Wonkette videographer Liz Glover and I will be attending (Oh, Liz, I need to e-mail you — there’s this Paultard March in D.C. on Saturday and we should probably go), and we have no intention of going sober. So if you’re also insane want to get $#@!faced with Liz and me at like 9 a.m. Saturday morning, and either there is some bar open at 9 a.m. or you have a house to offer, please let us know (jim@wonkette.com) and we can have a full-fledged Wonkette Party. Then we can go to the March and pass out in Ron Paul’s arms (or just vomit and see Wall-E or something).

Here is a pirated version of Wall-E:

lol, I hope they come, they sound like fun!

Here are some funny comments from the article...
    I guess it’s time to run off some T-shirts of Ludwig Von Mises rolling a fattie and earn a little $$$. I wonder if there’s still time to get some Ron Paul blimp baloons made?
    OMG, Paultards actually do what they do without alcohol. That amazes me.

[Brandon's Note: not me]
    The eight of them marching down the street will be a sight to behold, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    lol, I hope they come, they sound like fun!
    You need to go to the march, find one of the Wonkettes and show 'em the love in r3OVlution, if you know what I mean.

It's your civic duty.

I seriously don't understand what drives these people. They're pretty malicious, and they remind me of a mob of dull grade school jocks who band together and pick on the smart kid for fun. Something is clearly missing in their lives for them to spend so much time blindly lashing out at us. It makes me think of a quote from King Theoden in the Two Towers movie, "What can men do against such reckless hate?" If they spent half as much time thinking critically about their (and our) political views as they did antagonizing people, they'd realize who the real "tards" are.

Anyway...I guess anyone going to the march should be on the lookout for both agent provocateurs AND ordinary run-of-the-mill $#@!s.

...and seriously, who the hell names their site "wonkette?" The very name just screams out "dainty female wanker" to me. Anyone else?
    Last edited by Mini-Me; 07-10-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Pretty pathetic bunch, it might be best to just ignore them. I doubt a single one of them will show up anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    I seriously don't understand what drives these people.
    Reading the comments there reminded me of the lyrics from a certain song:

"A maniacal unit of sub-human parasites
    Warped into a feeding frenzy at the smell of fresh blood
    Open your eyes and see the creatures for what they are
    A swirling mess of hatred and envy"
    Last edited by Andrew-Austin; 07-10-2008 at 06:16 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I seriously don't understand what drives these people. They're pretty malicious, and they remind me of a mob of dull grade school jocks who band together and pick on the smart kid for fun. Something is clearly missing in their lives for them to spend so much time blindly lashing out at us. It makes me think of a quote from King Theoden in the Two Towers movie, "What can men do against such reckless hate?" If they spent half as much time thinking critically about their (and our) political views as they did antagonizing people, they'd realize who the real "tards" are.

Anyway...I guess anyone going to the march should be on the lookout for both agent provocateurs AND ordinary run-of-the-mill $#@!s.

...and seriously, who the hell names their site "wonkette?" The very name just screams out "dainty female wanker" to me. Anyone else?

+1

Wow, GREAT post, very insightful.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    <<<< is a wonktard
    ???

You are pointing to my coffee mug, sir. Are you insinuating my coffee mug is a wonktard??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ???

You are pointing to my coffee mug, sir. Are you insinuating my coffee mug is a wonktard??
    He just insinuated that my bookshelf is a wonktard! The one with my philosophy and history books on it too!

What the hell is a wonktard?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    What the hell is a wonktard?
    A regular poster on the trash website Wonkette.com.

I think these people are in for a bit of a shock when there are 25,000+ pro-Constitution Ron Paul supporters marching on July 12th and their little Wonktardish get-together brings in about eighteen people.

Have Compassion

I seriously don't understand what drives these people.
    Their style of snarky cynicism, while it can be amusing, is self-destructive. It slowly rots them out. They create a self-image based on the denial of value in anything but the implication they can't escape is that they also must have no value. What remains is cold, empty and alienated. And the sight of someone who believes in something of value infuriates them because it reminds them of what they have lost.

Have compassion. There might be part of them that is looking for an excuse to join us.

See you on Saturday!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am an undercover reptilian. I only tell you because now you'll think that I'm not because an undercover reptilian would never admit it.

Alex Jones is also a reptilian, we work hand in hand with Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin to brainwash you into thinking libertarianism is... libertarianism. However, it isn't because you haven't been wearing your tinfoil hats, you naughty children... We've tampered with your brain so that when we are pushing statism, you think we're pushing libertarianism. Most people are actually libertarians and you all are our sleepers to one day rebel against the libertarians...

Bwaaaahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    <<<< is a wonktard
    He pointed at my phone. When it rang I was scared to answer it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He pointed at my phone. When it rang I was scared to answer it.
    Ha, ha...he pointed to my phone, as well (my work phone, that is...I already knew THAT was a wonktard!)!
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

won paul

juan paul

obi-wan paul

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    I am an undercover reptilian. I only tell you because now you'll think that I'm not because an undercover reptilian would never admit it.

Alex Jones is also a reptilian, we work hand in hand with Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin to brainwash you into thinking libertarianism is... libertarianism. However, it isn't because you haven't been wearing your tinfoil hats, you naughty children... We've tampered with your brain so that when we are pushing statism, you think we're pushing libertarianism. Most people are actually libertarians and you all are our sleepers to one day rebel against the libertarians...

Bwaaaahahahahahaha!
    IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! a

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post

Bwaaaahahahahahaha!
    Oh my...it's true!

Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 04-01-2009 at 06:00 AM.

My God I hope there aren't any outside forces that try to sabotage this rally by getting violent

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginia Libertarian View Post
    My God I hope there aren't any outside forces that try to sabotage this rally by getting violent

LOL when i read this i thought of old black and white movies MY GOD, The Space craft is on its way

or some common substitutions
    HOLY JEEPERS BATMAN
    HOLY SMOKES JEEBUS
    HOLY CANOLI

and stop pointing at my refrigerator, it will one day hold revolution cola, so you may NOT call it a wonktard

Any obvious Wonktards at the march?

20 Wwonktards vs. 25,000 RP supporters?

I can count Wonktard!!!1

Yayz.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

Damn proud Classical Liberal/Minarchist!

Why isn't there anything in the press? I heard there were 8,000 people there.

Just got back

It was great!!!! A huge turnout. Beautiful! A small city of Patriots shouting for freedom in the Capital. Some great speakers also - culminating with the Good Doctor himself.

I heard 8,000 also. That sounds about right

Talking Why DC is F'd Up

Quote Originally Posted by The_Orlonater View Post
    20 Wwonktards vs. 25,000 RP supporters?

I can count Wonktard!!!1

Yayz.

Yup -- they admitted they got about 10 Wonktards at best to drink and I guess they did not dare cause trouble seeing they were outnumbered by oh, about 7,990?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

This my friends is what you have for 'interns' in DC and why the country is so screwed up.

They must be former students of IB. In any case they sure know how to make asses of themselves -- well hey they must be Democrats anyway, so that makes sense.

They must be leftovers from the Gerry Studds/Barney Frank era.
    Last edited by NH4RonPaul; 07-12-2008 at 11:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast