Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disparaging Blog Post About the Upcoming March & "Paultards" in General

Angry Disparaging Blog Post About the Upcoming March & "Paultards" in General

Meh...perhaps I shouldn't let it bother me, but the amount of ignorance in the comments section is disturbing:

http://wonkette.com/401017/your-exci...ul-march-on-dc
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's Wonkette. They're mean to everybody, because they're liberals.

i see wonkette is trying to get more traffic.

Why do you reading Wankette, Snapple?

I just want to punch some people with my tiny, vegetarian fists:

joygasm says at 3:37 pm, July 10th, 2008

The eight of them marching down the street will be a sight to behold, for sure.
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    Why do you reading Wankette, Snapple?
    LOL...silly me! I was googling today's news stories containing Ron Paul, and ended up in a very scary place (Wonkette)

SAVE BUNCHIES!

Just ask them to show up and be ready to box.

No!! Don't give these trolls traffic/increased advertising revenue. It just encourages them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    won't click
    W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

Ha, ha...sorry, everybody! My intention wasn't to pay those people...

SAVE BUNCHIES!

This is a dumb site..it's satire and parody. Pay no attention to them. tones

It's not so much the blog post that bothers me...it's the comments section!

Example:

The First comment:

"Serolf Divad says at 3:21 pm, July 10th, 2008

I guess it’s time to run off some T-shirts of Ludwig Von Mises rolling a fattie and earn a little $$$. I wonder if there’s still time to get some Ron Paul blimp baloons made?

Too bad the Park Police will probably be able to estimate the crowd’s size by counting the fingers on one hand."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

I think it's one of those flame sites ..if you notice there was nothing but insults on all of them..even obama. tones

Quote Originally Posted by SnappleLlama View Post
    That's exactly how it works. Nothing to worry about.
    W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

They're idiots who hate America, and are enjoying all kinds of amusement on account of the electorate's ignorance of the one man who could have saved our country. Let them laugh and mock -- we will win despite them. We are more mature than they are, and we do not laugh at the suffering of others -- even that of our nominal 'enemies.'
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I just want to punch some people with my tiny, vegetarian fists:

joygasm says at 3:37 pm, July 10th, 2008

The eight of them marching down the street will be a sight to behold, for sure.

Awesome, so with the wonktards showing up we'll have a total of nine people marching down the street?
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I guess it’s time to run off some T-shirts of Ludwig Von Mises rolling a fattie and earn a little $$$. I wonder if there’s still time to get some Ron Paul blimp baloons made?"
    that's too funny.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

Since I know the wonktards are patrolling these forums, I encourage them to bring signs displaying their doctrine of choice, the 10 planks of the communist manifesto.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Example:

The First comment:

I guess it’s time to run off some T-shirts of Ludwig Von Mises rolling a fattie and earn a little $$$. I wonder if there’s still time to get some Ron Paul blimp baloons made?

Too bad the Park Police will probably be able to estimate the crowd’s size by counting the fingers on one hand."
    I would totally buy and wear a t-shirt of Ludwig Von Mises rolling a fatty

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    Since I know the wonktards are patrolling these forums, I encourage them to bring signs displaying their doctrine of choice, the 10 planks of the communist manifesto.
    lololol

Ha, ha...sorry, everybody! My intention wasn't to pay those people...
    Might edit the post and break the link, since it is the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

do people have backbone anymore?

we aren't in kindergarten anymore people..

someone called me a name boohoo....

$#@! em
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

Quote Originally Posted by newyearsrevolution08 View Post
    do people have backbone anymore?

we aren't in kindergarten anymore people..

someone called me a name boohoo....

$#@! em
    It's not the name calling...it's the ignorance! It's PAINFUL! Can they be saved? That is the real question, here!

SAVE BUNCHIES!

Let the trolls die. Sites like that only flame' it's a troll site.

They're most likely Obamafags and of course, Wonktards.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

Damn proud Classical Liberal/Minarchist!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not the snark, it's the ignorance. They really do believe Ron Paul is for no FDA, no public services, and is a bigot. There is no help or hope for that depth of ignorance. If it wasn't for Ron Paul, these Obamatards wouldn't have a reason to leave their cubicles and socialize with others at all this weekend. What a life - cubicles and gin. Gives me the creeps. Rather than mock Ron Paul, perhaps they should thank him for the most fun they've had all year. What has Barack Obama done for them lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas1 View Post
    It's not the snark, it's the ignorance. They really do believe Ron Paul is for no FDA, no public services, and is a bigot. There is no help or hope for that depth of ignorance. If it wasn't for Ron Paul, these Obamatards wouldn't have a reason to leave their cubicles and socialize with others at all this weekend. What a life - cubicles and gin. Gives me the creeps. Rather than mock Ron Paul, perhaps they should thank him for the most fun they've had all year. What has Barack Obama done for them lately.
    voted for the FISA amendment?
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Which is sadder - making fun of people out of your own ignorance

OR

having nothing better to do with your life than to get drunk first thing Saturday morning and spend your whole day hanging around those same people?

One of them even said it was the best Saturday morning of his whole life! Damn, they need to pull their heads out of their collective asses and get out of their cubicles more often. If it wasn't for Ron Paul, they wouldn't have a life at all.

Wonkettes traffic is at a 6 month low. Only the uber-ignorant, pseudo-intellectuals and clown college students are left there.

I was forwarded a link to pictures of Wonktards at the rally. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the irony. These pasty basement/lounge/cubicle lizards need to take a long, hard look in the mirror before casting stones. You must admit they took a huge risk putting out those photos, what with readership already so low. Several of my friends who were devoted Wonktards never went back to the site again after pictures of Megan trying to look petite and cute (and in a bathtub) were published. *shudders* Some things are definitely better left to the imagination. Still laughing so hard I can hardly breathe - sorry, can't help it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast