Thread: ZIONIST Congressman Mike Pence (R-IN) C-SPAN INTERVIEW - H.C.R. 362 WAR on IRAN

Exclamation ZIONIST Congressman Mike Pence (R-IN) C-SPAN INTERVIEW - H.C.R. 362 WAR on IRAN

An Absolutely DISGUSTING interview/statements by Congressman Mike Pence and his declarations against IRAN. This congressman is absolutely bought and paid for by the Jewish/Israeli special interest and is on the Foreign Affairs of the MIDDLE EAST Congressional Committee... He continually LIES to ALL the VIEWERS and the Washington Journal callers get pissed (see Video). I think we all in America have had enough of CONGRESS SPOON FEEDING ISRAEL with American TAXPAYER FUNDS, but worst, the ZIONIST preparing for Sanctions, Travel & Naval Blockades, and obviously... WAR! Guess WHO PAYS, ONCE AGAIN?

Congressman MIKE PENCE is such a ZIONIST SCUMBAG, research his track record: multiple Jewish funded travel, campaign donations, etc...(see LINKS provided) then search on all his legislation over the past 8 years. BINGO!

Here's the whole interview on C-SPAN's Washington Journal:

http://www.c-span.org/Series/Washington-Journal.aspx

MIKE PENCE's TRAVEL... AIPAC and Jewish Special Interest
    http://www.legistorm.com/trip/approver/417/Rep_Mike_Pence/2/traveler/desc.html

MIKE PENCE PANDERING to PAC's #2 - Pro ISRAELI Campaign Donations
    http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/summary.php?cid=N00003765&cycle=2008

ZIONISTS Gary Ackerman (D-NY) and Mike Pence (R-IN) of H. Con. Res 362 IRAN Sanctions Allows Travel, Trade, NAVAL Blockades
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.CON.RES.362:

MIKE PENCE political Bio:
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Mike_Pence#Privately_funded_travel

Republican Jewish Coalition Applauds Congressman Mike Pence Resolution: Slanders Oppositions
    http://www.rjchq.org/News.asp?formmode=Detail&ID=587
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-10-2008 at 09:46 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You want to know the really scary part... this man is my House Rep
    Last edited by Melissa; 07-18-2008 at 04:59 AM.

Yes, Ron Paul spoke out against H. Con. Res 362, and what do you know... CSPAN has one of the co-sponsors on to sell it. The more I think about it, these idiots don't care about the economic consequences of meddling with Iran. They just want war, war, war.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    I betcha 90% of the district voters for MIKE PENCES don't realize what a sellout this congressman is to a very Small, Well organized, ELITIST, ZIONIST, Pro-ISRAELI groups that have bought & paid-for this PANDERER. This congressional politician has Foreign Committee Control and influence, and you can see with the other PRO ISRAELI/JEWISH ZIONIST members of the Foreign Relations Committee, ARE VERY BIASED in their legislation, that costs U.S. ALL DEARLY.

Well the ICE is BROKEN and PENCE has been exposed. You figure PENCE would lay low like Senator Thad Cochran of Mississippi when accepting Special Interest and Foreign funding to maintain his power and political position.

He's Pretty Slick speaker... or as I call them, "SILVER TONGUED DEVIL"
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-10-2008 at 10:13 AM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    People actually voted for this scumbag neocon?

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    People actually voted for this scumbag neocon?
    He has been there so long no one runs against him but we are looking into that in 2 years

Here's a clip from ZIONIST NEOCON Congressman MIKE PENCE and ACKERMAN

Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That Congress-- H. CON. RES. 362

(1) declares that preventing Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapons capability, through all appropriate economic, political, and diplomatic means, is vital to the national security interests of the United States and must be dealt with urgently;

(2) urges the President, in the strongest of terms, to immediately use his existing authority to impose sanctions on--

(A) the Central Bank of Iran and any other Iranian bank engaged in proliferation activities or the support of terrorist groups;

(B) international banks which continue to conduct financial transactions with proscribed Iranian banks;

(C) energy companies that have invested $20,000,000 or more in the Iranian petroleum or natural gas sector in any given year since the enactment of the Iran Sanctions Act of 1996; and

(D) all companies which continue to do business with Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps;

(3) demands that the President initiate an international effort to immediately and dramatically increase the economic, political, and diplomatic pressure on Iran to verifiably suspend its nuclear enrichment activities by, inter alia, prohibiting the export to Iran of all refined petroleum products; imposing stringent inspection requirements on all persons, vehicles, ships, planes, trains, and cargo entering or departing Iran; and prohibiting the international movement of all Iranian officials not involved in negotiating the suspension of Iran's nuclear program; and

(4) urges the President to lead a sustained, serious, and forceful effort at regional diplomacy to support the legitimate governments in the region against Iranian efforts to destabilize them, to reassure our friends and allies that the United States supports them in their resistance to Iranian efforts at hegemony, and to make clear to the Government of Iran that the United States will protect America's vital national security interests in the Middle East.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Here's a clip from ZIONIST NEOCON Congressman MIKE PENCE and ACKERMAN

Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That Congress-- H. CON. RES. 362

(1) declares that preventing Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapons capability, through all appropriate economic, political, and diplomatic means, is vital to the national security interests of the United States and must be dealt with urgently;

(2) urges the President, in the strongest of terms, to immediately use his existing authority to impose sanctions on--

(A) the Central Bank of Iran and any other Iranian bank engaged in proliferation activities or the support of terrorist groups;

(B) international banks which continue to conduct financial transactions with proscribed Iranian banks;

(C) energy companies that have invested $20,000,000 or more in the Iranian petroleum or natural gas sector in any given year since the enactment of the Iran Sanctions Act of 1996; and

(D) all companies which continue to do business with Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps;

(3) demands that the President initiate an international effort to immediately and dramatically increase the economic, political, and diplomatic pressure on Iran to verifiably suspend its nuclear enrichment activities by, inter alia, prohibiting the export to Iran of all refined petroleum products; imposing stringent inspection requirements on all persons, vehicles, ships, planes, trains, and cargo entering or departing Iran; and prohibiting the international movement of all Iranian officials not involved in negotiating the suspension of Iran's nuclear program; and

(4) urges the President to lead a sustained, serious, and forceful effort at regional diplomacy to support the legitimate governments in the region against Iranian efforts to destabilize them, to reassure our friends and allies that the United States supports them in their resistance to Iranian efforts at hegemony, and to make clear to the Government of Iran that the United States will protect America's vital national security interests in the Middle East.
    EDIT- nevermind, just saw that you included it in there. I'm concerned that they'll have no diplomatic options since their movement would be restricted.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    EDIT- nevermind, just saw that you included it in there. I'm concerned that they'll have no diplomatic options since their movement would be restricted.
    Look at this, you may have to open an account:

one of Congressman Mike PENCE BOONDOGGLE trips to: MALIBU, Califonia:

http://www.legistorm.com/pdf/23217.html

He takes his wife and EACH PAY separately for hotel rooms and MEALS... WTF?

Lodging:
    $715.50 + $715.50 = $1431 for 3 DAYS!
    Meals:
    $578.95 + $578.95 = $1157.90 for 3 days... 2 people eat $1158 in food in 3 DAYS!

How come they both split the lodging costs and split the meals expenses... BECAUSE when it exceeds a certain amount... it sends up a RED FLAG and is TAGGED, Sooooo, split it to reduce the PERKS flags!

There's other expenses, but I'm sure you all see how Special Interest/PACS, etc, BRIBE MIKE PENCE and CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS

One Foreign Entanglements.... That's the Idea!

Exactly what Ron Paul has quoted about American Interventions and Oppressions in the past.

We've seen HISTORICALLY what American Sanctions have done in Foreign Relations. (CAUSE & EFFECT = BLOWBACK) The undisclosed agreements with like North Korea for example... well, we the TAX PAYERS, PAY DEARLY. OIL, AID, FOOD, ETC for years and years to come.

MASSIVE ENTITLEMENTS which NOW JUSTIFIES new departments to be formed in Washington D.C

The Department of GLOBAL ENTITLEMENTS aka (New World Order)

all these bits and pieces, eventually leads to government Control and Tyranny
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-11-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

MIKE PENCE PANDERING to PAC's #2 - Pro ISRAELI Campaign Donations
    http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/summary.php?cid=N00003765&cycle=2008....

Retired $85,760
    Pro-Israel $51,200
    Real Estate $45,550

Does that mean Jews are behind the retired, and only slightly ahead of realtors in their designs for world domination?

Quote Originally Posted by scipio337 View Post
    Retired $85,760
    Pro-Israel $51,200
    Real Estate $45,550

Does that mean Jews are behind the retired, and only slightly ahead of realtors in their designs for world domination?
    I wasn't aware that being "Pro-Israel" was an industry? I guess I should have known that now.

Btw, you're a hell of a researcher HOLLYWOOD. Remind me not to get on your $#@! list.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I wasn't aware that being "Pro-Israel" was an industry? I guess I should have known that now.

Btw, you're a hell of a researcher HOLLYWOOD. Remind me not to get on your $#@! list.
    Why thank you... when you've worked the government surveillance and intelligence community, you pickup some very "effective and efficient" skills.

In response to the ADL syndrome poster... I betcha the other top listed donated groups have substantial amount of donations with connections, affiliations/associations to AIPAC or a derivative of such.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-11-2008 at 03:36 PM.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Why thank you... when you've worked the government surveillance and intelligence community, you pickup some very "effective and efficient" skills.

I response to the ADL syndrome poster... I betcha the other top listed donated groups have substantial amount of donations with connections, affiliations/associations to AIPAC or a derivative of such.
    Just like how Goldman Sachs can't directly donate to candidates but they can "urge" their employees to do so (if they want to keep their jobs), then the FEC reports show Goldman Sachs as a top donor and it's all legit on the surface.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by scipio337 View Post
    Retired $85,760
    Pro-Israel $51,200
    Real Estate $45,550

It says Pro Israel, not jew. Probably zionists, which are people that support the formation of the Jewish state of Israel usually while railing against Islamic states. Or as I call them, racist morons.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

I didn't know "Retired" was one either, but what can ya do? It's not my website.

Give me the NAMES and Addys of all the RETIRED donations... and there WILL BE Allegiance.

"RETIRED" is the BIG LOOPHOLE in the FEC tracking and Special Interest/Foreign Influence can mask their donations.

What a coincidence, that so-called 'RETIRED' has massive donations, over BIG OIL, PHARMA, even the BS LITIGATION goliaths.

Special interest loves it, because, IT IS, so hard to track and TRACE.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Zionists?

Look at this, you may have to open an account:

one of Congressman Mike PENCE BOONDOGGLE trips to: MALIBU, Califonia:

http://www.legistorm.com/pdf/23217.html

He takes his wife and EACH PAY separately for hotel rooms and MEALS... WTF?

Lodging:
    $715.50 + $715.50 = $1431 for 3 DAYS!
    Meals:
    $578.95 + $578.95 = $1157.90 for 3 days... 2 people eat $1158 in food in 3 DAYS!

How come they both split the lodging costs and split the meals expenses... BECAUSE when it exceeds a certain amount... it sends up a RED FLAG and is TAGGED, Sooooo, split it to reduce the PERKS flags!

There's other expenses, but I'm sure you all see how Special Interest/PACS, etc, BRIBE MIKE PENCE and CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS

One Foreign Entanglements.... That's the Idea!

Exactly what Ron Paul has quoted about American Interventions and Oppressions in the past.

We've seen HISTORICALLY what American Sanctions have done in Foreign Relations. (CAUSE & EFFECT = BLOWBACK) The undisclosed agreements with like North Korea for example... well, we the TAX PAYERS, PAY DEARLY. OIL, AID, FOOD, ETC for years and years to come.

MASSIVE ENTITLEMENTS which NOW JUSTIFIES new departments to be formed in Washington D.C

The Department of GLOBAL ENTITLEMENTS aka (New World Order)

all these bits and pieces, eventually leads to government Control and Tyranny
    Good Post
    Last edited by medici59; 07-17-2008 at 12:16 PM.

Bump.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump