Thread: $28 for 28 years, Richard Matthews' birthday

Smile $28 for 28 years, Richard Matthews' birthday

Matthews for Congress Supporters,

I thank you for you generous support of my campaign to re-energize Congress with the principles of our founding fathers, such as a limited Federal government, not meddling in the affairs of other nations, and prosperous trade inside and outside our borders. We are the energetic and principled campaign in this race and we can win, with your help.

Many have asked me what I would like for my birthday. Honestly, right now I have everything a man could ask for. I have a beautiful and supportive wife, Wendy. We had our first child a month and a half ago, Anna Rose. She is healthy, active and melts her father's heart when she quivers her lower lip when crying for a bottle. I am thankful to have a good job that keeps a nice roof over our head. And of course I am lucky enough to live in and raise my family in the greatest nation on the face of the earth.

What more could a man want?

Answer, to win a seat in Congress and you can help me get there!
    Right now we are looking to buy a large order of yard signs. We can obtain significant savings if we order in quantities of 1000. We have a quote that we would like to act on in the first half of this month for about $2800 for these 1000 signs. I would like to ask you to contribute $28 today as a birthday gift to help us buy these signs. Nothing is more effective to gain name recognition in a local election than signs. 100 donors of $28 will get us to our goal today.

Conveniently you can contribute on the campaign website at www.richardmatthews.org/donate . On the contribution form please enter project code "birthday"
    "Liberty, Peace and Prosperity"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Help us buy an order of 1000 yard signs! So far $278 raised for my campaign today!
    "Liberty, Peace and Prosperity"