Thread: This explains it all !! July 8, 1947

This explains it all !! July 8, 1947

July 8, 1947

Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, almost exactly 60 Years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico. This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal Agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948, nine months after that mysterious event, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
    Hillary Rodham Clinton
    John F. Kerry
    William J. Clinton
    Howard Dean
    Nancy Pelosi
    Dianne Feinstein
    Charles E. Schumer
    Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?
    I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It did for me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

El oh el.
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    July 8, 1947

Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, almost exactly 60 Years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico. This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal Agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948, nine months after that mysterious event, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
    Hillary Rodham Clinton
    John F. Kerry
    William J. Clinton
    Howard Dean
    Nancy Pelosi
    Dianne Feinstein
    Charles E. Schumer
    Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?
    I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It did for me.
    Fail: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../1703797/posts

and fail: http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar..._democrats.htm

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

-Bertrand Russell

I received positive rep for extreme sarcasm from a person who thought I was serious ... please look up Poe's Law

Wow, this explains so much. All the pieces are coming together.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    fail
    Are you that sniveling little $#@! kid that was tried in the state of NH for sexual battery?

http://www.nh.gov/judiciary/supreme/...5/yates063.htm

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

-Bertrand Russell

I received positive rep for extreme sarcasm from a person who thought I was serious ... please look up Poe's Law

Quote Originally Posted by Kade View Post
    Are you that sniveling little $#@! kid that was tried in the state of NH for sexual battery?

http://www.nh.gov/judiciary/supreme/...5/yates063.htm
    That drunk bitch deserved what I gave her!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    That drunk bitch deserved what I gave her!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    haha, just kidding. That wasn't me!

Last edited by James Madison; 07-09-2008 at 03:12 PM.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison