Thread: End of the Fed by 2018? Jim Rogers say so

End of the Fed by 2018? Jim Rogers say so

I couldn't hardly believe this latest prediction near the end of the interview.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can only hope
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

It can be gone by 2010 if we elect a proper House and Senate.
    I ignore the fact that RP's take back the GOP strategy is working. I ignore the fact that RP accomplished more from his 2008 GOP run than he ever has before. I ignore the fact that 3rd party candidates lose and are a joke to voters. I ignore all this b/c I have an arousing fantasy where RP runs 3rd party in 2012, magically polls at 15%, magically is allowed in the debates, and then magically wins the election. Trust me, it'll work this time.
    - The naive attitude of too many RPF members

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Antimony View Post
    It can be gone by 2010 if we elect a proper House and Senate.
    Obviously, but the issue is electing the the "proper Hose and Senate"

we have a lot of apathetic people still voting

it's not going to be anywhere near 2010... something would have to change overnight for Americans to be enlightened. otherwise RP would be winning the election

Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    Obviously, but the issue is electing the the "proper Hose and Senate"

we have a lot of apathetic people still voting

it's not going to be anywhere near 2010... something would have to change overnight for Americans to be enlightened. otherwise RP would be winning the election
    I think we might see that happen very soon.
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

If by end you mean replaced by an even worse one world currency bank then yes it probably will.

2018? Indeed. By then it will be called "El Banco De Reservo Federale".

Quote Originally Posted by oyate View Post
    2018? Indeed. By then it will be called "el banco de reservo federale".
    lol
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oyate View Post
    2018? Indeed. By then it will be called "El Banco De Reservo Federale".

lol...
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

YES...did you hear him say he would rather the EU be running our currency rather than the fed? What does that tell ya...he's for ONE central bank ...and notice he said the FED is devaluing the dollar (deliberately) so my take is he is predicting that we WILL have the AMERO and the NAU in the next decade. After all, if you go to the CFR website, you can even see the plans posted for a "North American Community". Watchout! TONES

o/t ... Didn't Jim move his family to Singapore a while back?
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Rogers has admitted that he is the worst market timer.

Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    YES...did you hear him say he would rather the EU be running our currency rather than the fed? What does that tell ya...he's for ONE central bank ...and notice he said the FED is devaluing the dollar (deliberately) so my take is he is predicting that we WILL have the AMERO and the NAU in the next decade. After all, if you go to the CFR website, you can even see the plans posted for a "North American Community". Watchout! TONES
    how did you deduce that? anyway, his point is that the Fed is doing an even worse job than the ECB.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDoodahs View Post
    yes he did.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDoodahs View Post
    Yep.

2018, eh? That's probably right after the financial collapse of our nation.

Sure, they'll get rid of the Fed when the sheeple finally realize that it is a big part of the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.