Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 74

Thread: American / Israeli Dual Citizens in the American Government

  1. #1

    Default American / Israeli Dual Citizens in the American Government

    Attorney General - Michael Mukasey



    Head of Homeland Security - Michael Chertoff


    Chairman Pentagonís Defense Policy Board - Richard Perle


    Deputy Defense Secretary (Former) - Paul Wolfowitz


    Under Secretary of Defense - Douglas Feith


    National Security Council Advisor - Elliott Abrams


    Vice President Dick Cheneyís Chief of Staff (Former) - ďScooterĒ Libby




    White House Deputy Chief of Staff - Joshua Bolten


    Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs - Marc Grossman


    Director of Policy Planning at the State Department - Richard Haass


    U.S. Trade Representative (Cabinet-level Position) - Robert Zoellick


    Pentagonís Defense Policy Board - James Schlesinger


    UN Representative (Former) - John Bolton


    Under Secretary for Arms Control - David Wurmser


    Pentagonís Defense Policy Board - Eliot Cohen


    Senior Advisor to the President - Steve Goldsmith


    Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary - Christopher Gersten


    Assistant Secretary of State - Lincoln Bloomfield


    Deputy Assistant to the President - Jay Lefkowitz


    White House Political Director - Ken Melman


    National Security Study Group - Edward Luttwak


    Pentagonís Defense Policy Board - Kenneth Adelman


    Defense Intelligence Agency Analyst (Former) - Lawrence (Larry) Franklin


    National Security Council Advisor - Robert Satloff


    President Export-Import Bank U.S. - Mel Sembler


    Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families - Christopher Gersten


    Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs
    - Mark Weinberger


    White House Speechwriter - David Frum


    White House Spokesman (Former) - Ari Fleischer


    Pentagonís Defense Policy Board - Henry Kissinger


    Deputy Secretary of Commerce - Samuel Bodman


    Under Secretary of State for Management - Bonnie Cohen


    Director of Foreign Service Institute - Ruth Davis




    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    (Note) Only 10 images are allowed per post.
    Live Free or Die Fighting.
    Join or Support your local Constitutional Militia
    http://www.awrm.org/

    In Memory of Aaron Russo.

    Ithaca HOURs
    Begin a local currency program in your own community.
    http://www.ithacahours.com/



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Are their picture sizes proportional to their loyalty to Israel?

  4. #3

    Default

    Ok gutteck, now that you've laid out the evidence, what do you propose the freedom movement does about it, if anything?
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

    Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

    Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

    http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

    http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

    http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)


    Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !


  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    Ok gutteck, now that you've laid out the evidence, what do you propose the freedom movement does about it, if anything?
    Fasten your sit belts hold tight and take care of your family because whatís coming is not pretty.
    Live Free or Die Fighting.
    Join or Support your local Constitutional Militia
    http://www.awrm.org/

    In Memory of Aaron Russo.

    Ithaca HOURs
    Begin a local currency program in your own community.
    http://www.ithacahours.com/

  6. #5

    Default

    Government is evil no matter who's in charge of it.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
    Government is evil no matter who's in charge of it.
    Yes Indeed!

    I presume this LINK is where the originating poster found his information:

    http://www.viewzone.com/dualcitizen.html








    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-06-2008 at 02:13 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

    "All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826



    Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

  8. #7

    Default

    Yep. What we do is demand they be fired, give up the dual thing or just deport them..they have all been caught passing USA intelligence to the Israeli government. FIRE THEM NOW! tones

  9. #8

    Default

    I have always said we live in JSA..... This should be illegal, no dual citizen should be allowed to serve in our government, can we think of other nationals in our government besides israelis as a majority?

  10. #9

    Default

    I agree with the above post. tones

  11. #10

    Default

    Jesus, Richard Perle looks as evil and sinister as he actually is.

    This website has alot of information about this subject.

    http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/

  12. #11

  13. #12

    Default

    Well..it seems now the neo cons have put more war propaganda out in the news, lying again about saddam having yellow cake and wmd's..they mysteriously "found" them ...they had to do damage control to rile up the American people to bomb Iran for their fake WMD's. Pathetic. TONES

  14. #13

    Default

    I never have really understood that whole "dual citizenship" BS. What is the "official" bogus rationale and justification for it?

    Shit or get off the pot.<IMHO>

  15. #14

    Default

    Well..these folks want to be duel citizens with Israel and USA even though they weren't even born in Israel. For some reason, the naturalization laws don't apply to people who are duel citizens with Israel. For example, if you are a duel citizen with Mexico and you vote in Mexico it negates your USA citizenship...not so with those who are duel citizens with Israel. Supreme court ruled they get a pass which I consider bull carp. TONES

  16. #15

    Default

    Is this list absolutely, verifiably accurate?

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    Well..these folks want to be duel citizens with Israel and USA even though they weren't even born in Israel. For some reason, the naturalization laws don't apply to people who are duel citizens with Israel. For example, if you are a duel citizen with Mexico and you vote in Mexico it negates your USA citizenship...not so with those who are duel citizens with Israel. Supreme court ruled they get a pass which I consider bull carp. TONES
    Thanks for the info.

    Jeeze! Well that's even crappier than I assumed. Kinda like the Dems SUPER DELEGATES.

    "All animals are equal. Some animals are MORE equal than others." -- George Orwell

  18. #17

    Default

    Yes of course this list is accurate. These people are the neo cons. Please research Neoconservativism. You can find it almost everywhere on the internet. It's Straussian/trotskyite philosophy. Most of the people who follow this philosophy are jewish, they are descendents of the bolsheviks who migrated here after ww1 and ww2. Irving Kristol is the godfather of neoconservativsm...he was a student of Leo Strauss a former trotskyite who migrated from Germany and taught at the University of Chicago (political science) and Paul Dundes Wolfowitz also got his PHd under Strauss. They managed to take over the GOP and through threats to ruining Bush, got all this mess passed as new foreign policy. It is very machiavellian in nature. It stinks and we need to get rid of the culprets from washington and watch out that they don't infiltrate Obama's administration although AIPAC is very powerful and has been known to ruin political careers if the politicians are not in lock step with Israel's agenda. This may not be what you want to hear, but truth rarely is. TONES

  19. #18

    Default

    Ron Paul even addresses it on the house floor and there is a youtube video of him calling out these VERY PEOPLE and their agenda. Pat Buchanan has a book about it called "Where the Right Went Wrong". Why do you think Ron Paul was labled a Stormfront guy? Not really because of the 500 dollar donation, but because he speaks truth to power. So does Buchanan and 99% of the jewish people would rather vote for Yassiar Arafat than either of those two. Truth. TONES

  20. #19

    Default

    So can everyone drop the bullshit racist accusations when we talk about Zionism from now on?

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    Yes of course this list is accurate. These people are the neo cons. Please research Neoconservativism. You can find it almost everywhere on the internet. It's Straussian/trotskyite philosophy. Most of the people who follow this philosophy are jewish, they are descendents of the bolsheviks who migrated here after ww1 and ww2. Irving Kristol is the godfather of neoconservativsm...he was a student of Leo Strauss a former trotskyite who migrated from Germany and taught at the University of Chicago (political science) and Paul Dundes Wolfowitz also got his PHd under Strauss. They managed to take over the GOP and through threats to ruining Bush, got all this mess passed as new foreign policy. It is very machiavellian in nature. It stinks and we need to get rid of the culprets from washington and watch out that they don't infiltrate Obama's administration although AIPAC is very powerful and has been known to ruin political careers if the politicians are not in lock step with Israel's agenda. This may not be what you want to hear, but truth rarely is. TONES
    Yes, I understand all of this. I was specifically asking if the dual-citizenship information was accurate and verifiable. I'm not interested in this so much because these guys are Jews or neo-cons or whatever. People have agendas and philosophies. What bothers me is that these people have no real allegiance to the US and this reeks of treason to me. We will get no where arguing the emotional issues or conspiracy theories. Dual-citizenship is a battle that could be won in the hearts and minds of the people.

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    Yes, I understand all of this. I was specifically asking if the dual-citizenship information was accurate and verifiable. I'm not interested in this so much because these guys are Jews or neo-cons or whatever. People have agendas and philosophies. What bothers me is that these people have no real allegiance to the US and this reeks of treason to me. We will get no where arguing the emotional issues or conspiracy theories. Dual-citizenship is a battle that could be won in the hearts and minds of the people.
    No the real issue is that we have people all over the government working for their own special interests and the american people have no idea who they are, what their real motives are, and who is really benefitting. It is a problem of education, representive government is worthless when the people cannot make educated decisions about their leaders. There is a massive disinformation campaign working for the Zionists and they aren't going to roll over and stop lying if we decide to get rid of our dual citizen servant government. Dumb it down to an issue of simply "no more dual citizens in government" and the they will drop their Israeli citizenship but keep their Israeli policy. People need to hear the full truth, we have to become the media.

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
    No the real issue is that we have people all over the government working for their own special interests and the american people have no idea who they are, what their real motives are, and who is really benefitting. It is a problem of education, representive government is worthless when the people cannot make educated decisions about their leaders. There is a massive disinformation campaign working for the Zionists and they aren't going to roll over and stop lying if we decide to get rid of our dual citizen servant government. Dumb it down to an issue of simply "no more dual citizens in government" and the they will drop their Israeli citizenship but keep their Israeli policy. People need to hear the full truth, we have to become the media.
    Live Free or Die Fighting.
    Join or Support your local Constitutional Militia
    http://www.awrm.org/

    In Memory of Aaron Russo.

    Ithaca HOURs
    Begin a local currency program in your own community.
    http://www.ithacahours.com/

  24. #23

    Default

    So much for Gods chosen people

  25. #24

    Default

    So, what is racist about it? It's a religion not a race. like christianity..religion, not a race. tones

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
    No the real issue is that we have people all over the government working for their own special interests and the american people have no idea who they are, what their real motives are, and who is really benefitting. It is a problem of education, representive government is worthless when the people cannot make educated decisions about their leaders. There is a massive disinformation campaign working for the Zionists and they aren't going to roll over and stop lying if we decide to get rid of our dual citizen servant government. Dumb it down to an issue of simply "no more dual citizens in government" and the they will drop their Israeli citizenship but keep their Israeli policy. People need to hear the full truth, we have to become the media.
    I don't think getting rid of dual citizenship in government is dumbing down anything. It's waking people up to the fact that there are people in our government that don't have America's best interests as inspiration for becoming "public servants". It's not just Jews. Look at Juan Hernandez. This Mexico-first activist holds a position of authority in Mexico as well as being McCain's Hispanic Outreach guy. You think he won't end up with a cushy job if his man gets in? And do you think his position will change? NO WAY.

    Small steps are ok. It has to start somewhere. Wake people up to the fact that our policy is not just affected by special-interest lobbying groups-- people who hold positions in which they MAKE policy are citizens of other countries! THIS is how the neo-con Zionists can be exposed.

  27. #26

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    So, what is racist about it? It's a religion not a race. like christianity..religion, not a race. tones
    Zionism is not a religion. Judaism is. See the above link and maybe poke around google to find dozens of others like it.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    I don't think getting rid of dual citizenship in government is dumbing down anything. It's waking people up to the fact that there are people in our government that don't have America's best interests as inspiration for becoming "public servants". It's not just Jews. Look at Juan Hernandez. This Mexico-first activist holds a position of authority in Mexico as well as being McCain's Hispanic Outreach guy. You think he won't end up with a cushy job if his man gets in? And do you think his position will change? NO WAY.

    Small steps are ok. It has to start somewhere. Wake people up to the fact that our policy is not just affected by special-interest lobbying groups-- people who hold positions in which they MAKE policy are citizens of other countries! THIS is how the neo-con Zionists can be exposed.
    Getting rid of dual citizens is fine but that isn't the root of the problem is all that I'm saying.

  30. #29

    Default

    Nobody said zionism is a religion..that is a political agenda. I said Judaesm is a religion not a race because someone was whining about "racist" remarks. TONES

  31. #30

    Default

    sources please?
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
    Nietzsche

    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Jefferson

    "The Only Church That Illuminates Is A Burning Church."
    Durruti - leader of Spanish Anarchists

    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
    Orwell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast




View discussion threads with similar topics:

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •