Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch out Ron! Here comes Rand!

Quote Originally Posted by Time for Change View Post
    Well that statement is open to debate...if osama wins that statement is proven wrong.
    He's as inexperienced as they come.
    Um what are you talking about? He may be inexperienced but he is a senator. Rand Paul is not an elected official at any level. To have any chance at being president you need to have been a governor, VP, senator, or maybe a member of the house. You cannot jump straight to the presidency. It will never happen.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am glad you bumped this. I completely missed it. I wish he would run for a government office.

How old is Rand? Will he even be old enough to run for president?

Rand Paul in 2012...
    [Senate or House?]

RAND PAUL in 2016!!!
    [he runs for POTUS!]

Quote Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
    How old is Rand? Will he even be old enough to run for president?
    Rand is 46.

If he would run for Governor, House or Senate in 2010 and get elected, then he could run for President in 2012.

wow, I have to say I'm pretty impressed.
    "Certainty of death, small chance of success... ... .....What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Rand Paul in 2012...
    [Senate or House?]

RAND PAUL in 2016!!!
    [he runs for POTUS!]
    Don't take this too seriously until Rand himself obviously expresses interest in running for congress/senate, but this would probably be the way for Rand to go. Plus, if we fail in 2012, Biden will either likely not run in 2016, or be a pathetic canidate, so there's oppertunity for a strong republican and or independant challenger.

One thing Rand has on his side- US! and lots of fundraising potential. And Ron Paul's good name. And a good message. And youth and speaking ability. And no scandels! (i assume haha)

Draft Rand! He would win in a landslide in Kentucky!
    Beware of these Obama supporters: ProBlue33, newbitech, libertarian4321, Kade, Electronicmajji, SeanEdwards,

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Rand is awesome, a lot like his dad in many ways, i had the pleasure of meeting him and working with him a few times in New Hampshire...

I wouldn't imagine theres any chance he would run, hes very dedicated to his profession,

hes an eye doctor btw

i'm sure Rand knows that if and when he runs, he'll have all of us behind him
    "Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

i wonder, would Rand be interested in taking over RP's seat in future?

Quote Originally Posted by aspiringconstitutionalist View Post
    He's got an incredible grasp on the issues, and, dare I say, he's even improved on his father's speaking delivery skills.
    He could use one of those $400.00 haircuts, though

:bunchies:

Keep bumped!
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

The next election for governor of Kentucky isn't until 2011...

We need to get him to become a senator in 2010. Sadly, it seems that people pay more attention to senators than house members these days.

I just checked, and he could very well take Jim Bunning's seat in 2010. The guy is real OLD and will be nearly 80 in 2010, plus his approval rating right now is only 45%.

Quote Originally Posted by sratiug View Post
    I think we should draft him now for 2012 for president. If he has no experience in elected office that is not a problem, imo. The current situation I believe shows that we need some one person to get behind. This looks like him to me. He wouldn't necessarily have to campaign outside of Kentucky with everybody having televisions and such...

The next presidential election looks to me to be our best shot with Neocons and Democrats sharing in the blame for the mess we are in, if we survive that long without being annihilated by a Russian first strike.
    Are you crazy? You know the whole "no experience" attacks.

I don't want to deal with that again.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

Damn proud Classical Liberal/Minarchist!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very articulated and good on the issues. He does need a haircut though
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    i wonder, would Rand be interested in taking over RP's seat in future?
    DYNASTY!

:bunchies:
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by The_Orlonater View Post
    Are you crazy? You know the whole "no experience" attacks.

I don't want to deal with that again.
    I'm with you. Rand can definitely be a leader in the future but it wont be 2012. I do think he should start to build his resume and experience and I would donate and support him for a Congressional run or for Governor in 2010/2012. By the time 2016 came around he should have some good experience and credibility under his belt.
    "Certainty of death, small chance of success... ... .....What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12