Thread: ACLU Sues Government over Cell phone Tracking

ACLU Sues Government over Cell phone Tracking

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...102884_pf.html

I think I'm safe. I never have service anywhere.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why won't either of the candidates in the major parties take on deregulation of the cell phone industry!

In the rest of the world you don't interface with the companies you just pick up any cell phone from anywhere, take out the battery, buy a simcard for few bucks and BAM...you got a new phone and a new phone number.

Instead we have to deal with a giant corporate bureaucracy

Corporations and Government work hand in hand. Like 2 Mafia families that come to a truce, controlling the people and businesses. Each control their territories and each take their cut.

American People are so stupid not realizing what is happening around them. The 2 AXIS of EVIL groups want; Dumb Obedient Workers.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

This is what happens when the government grants monopolies, it then seeks to control them and manipulate them to its end. Actually it works both ways - big business LIKES big government because big government can regulate and legislate in favor of big business. Buying Congressmen is less expensive than competing in the free market.

Again the fundamental problem is big government propping up big business. Could someone tell me where in the Constitution the federal government is allowed to regulate communications?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst