Thread: The Website is down

Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol... can't go back. can't arrange it by penis! lol!!!!!

Mac FTW.

I definitely LOL'd a couple of times watching this.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

It was too realistic for me to laugh.
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

Just saw that today. Hilarious.

Egads that's funny! Caused me to flashback onto a company I (used to) worked at.
    One of "executives" was complaining that "the website was down" and IT needed to fix it... then headed into a meeting. Several of the "so called" IT people (almost as stupid as the exec) wasted nearly a 1/2 a day before finally giving up.

I got involved because their idiocy was soon to affect me personally (they were going to power down the entire server room to "fix" the problem).

Figuring it was nothing but an ID10T problem with the exec ...and yup all it took was a look at the exec's computer.

Ended up that they had closed IE -- seems the former IT techie had configured the execs computer to launch IE and Outlook on startup (apparently the only programs ever used), and the exec basically just never closed the windows (except at the end of the day, which was "fixed" when they restarted the computer the next day) -- and so they'd never learned how to open programs or files...

So five employees (including 3 "so-called" IT people) wasted 1/2 a day (and disrupted a LOT of other people with server reboots etc)... all because a PHB never learned how to double-click an icon (and the "IT people" were too stupid to figure out that THAT was the likely problem.)
    Jeesh do I ever *not* miss that place.

Hilarious that the web geek has Monster.com running in the background behind his game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Emanuel Watkins View Post
    A fart is change. Our founding fathers did a lot more than just fart.