Thread: The Plan by Central/Main Banks to take ownership of remaining USA assets.

The Plan by Central/Main Banks to take ownership of remaining USA assets.

Here is what I think is going on based on what I have seen/read and history.

It is an evil diabolical plan to take away remaining assets from the american people.

1. Create a fake property crisis by lending to people who cannot repay ON PURPOSE.
    (in truth there is no crisis, because every dollar lent out remains in the banking system).

2. Hype the crisis in media, get central bank to bail main banks out to match the expectations of what the central bank will do.

3. Get central bank to lower interest rate to supposedly help the economy to match expectations of what central bank will do.

4. Inflation rages predictably.

5. Food/Energy prices go up, stock markets go bear as money flows out to pay living expenses and to hedge with commodities. Thus ordinary public is exiting asset classes that normally have returns just to maintain standard of living. Further, because the focus is to simply maintain standard of living AND pay off any remaining debt (which most of the public has) it is not on the average joe's radar to be investing in anything right now.

6. Property, most corporates and peripheral banks take big hits due to the stock/property deflation.

7. When the time is right the main banks will buy everything up with the cheap central bank money that is being thrown at them at low interest rates (due to the fake crisis that made the public think this course of action was acceptable perhaps even necessary).

8. Central Bank gets even more control to supposedly help stabilise economy due to the cooperation of corrupt politicians.

End Result:

American Consumer lives in poverty from now on.

Main Banks own everything.

American People 0 - Main/Central Banks 1

The only way to fix this is to abolish FED because it is causing inflation and giving money to those
    that will buy everything you have when you cannot afford to keep it yourself.

I would guess other than Ron Paul no one has the balls to actually end the FED.

PS. This was done in history before, this is essentially how the federal reserve got its start.

PPS. I dont know how else to say it, but this is a gigantic SCAM by the central and main banks
    to obtain by deceptive means (extensive brainwashing through education and media)
    everything worth having in the United States very cheaply.
    Last edited by TheEvilDetector; 07-02-2008 at 11:41 AM.
    "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump
    "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

bump 2

They might be going for broke like during the depression.

If so, it will be done under the guise of "saving" the people and the government will be working closely with the banks on this, so it will appear as if the government owns the assets or backs/supports the loans.

I'm wondering if this is just testing the waters, they aren't going for broke and will let things get back in fair order for at least another 4-8 years.

If Iran gets bombed, my money is on them going for broke and I will be planning accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by jd603 View Post
    They might be going for broke like during the depression.

If so, it will be done under the guise of "saving" the people and the government will be working closely with the banks on this, so it will appear as if the government owns the assets or backs/supports the loans.

I'm wondering if this is just testing the waters, they aren't going for broke and will let things get back in fair order for at least another 4-8 years.

If Iran gets bombed, my money is on them going for broke and I will be planning accordingly.
    I hope I am wrong believe me because if I right it will get more serious than simply a bad financial situation.

There is only so much abuse people are willing to take and the government is itching for any excuse to deploy troops domestically
    and by now I would imagine the US military deployed in Iraq/Afghanistan is quite desensitised to urban warfare and these units
    would be put in leadership roles in domestic law enforcement.

As I've said I hope I am wrong, but all the recent legislation that has been passed as well as the existence of as yet unused large detention facilities
    is not an encouraging sign when it comes to upholding generally taken for granted civil liberties in the future.

I believe a good way to protect yourself is to have a sufficient supply of food with a reasonably lengthy storage time and precious metals
    to help you get through the tough times potentially ahead as the currency dives lower and people are finding it very hard to maintain
    a standard of living they are used to.

Some may even decide to leave USA to move to a more politically stable area, if things become too unstable politically at home.
    Last edited by TheEvilDetector; 07-02-2008 at 11:58 AM.

Here is the latest video from Don Harrold that says the same thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBqwtRubyJM

I don't understand why you guys use the term "central" bank? As in "central" government. Like central government is a bad thing in and of itself. A central government doesn't have to be big and intrusive. Just like a central bank wouldn't be a bad thing if it wasn't in the hands of private individuals and benefactors. I.e. a national bank accountable to the people.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    I don't understand why you guys use the term "central" bank?
    Probably because it is a central bank. Just as other countries have central banks, ours is called the Federal Reserve.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jstmike View Post
    Here is the latest video from Don Harrold that says the same thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBqwtRubyJM
    Don Harrold also used the term "Central Bank" in his video.
    I believe he is correct is what he is saying too.