Thread: Get Your tickets for NH Debate Now!!

Get Your tickets for NH Debate Now!!

The New Hampshire GOP website now has a new web page up for ordering tickets to the Sept. 5th Republican Debate.

You can now buy general admission tickets for $27.00 and Preferred floor seating for $53.48
    http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaID=141395

If you're planning on going - buy them now to make sure we have the biggest presence there!!

I bought my ticket on Friday when only the $50 preferred seating was available but have not received confirmation yet. Has anyone else who's bought a ticket not received confirmation?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I purchased a ticket on Aug 24th and have yet to receive confirmation. I keep checking my account to see if I've been charged yet, but I haven't. I assumed maybe since I was from Maine that the tickets would go to NH residents first. But I didn't read that anywhere. I hope I hear soon, because I'm trying to make plans for the 8 hour trip.

I have gotten three $50 dollar tickets and no confirmation. My mom even called them and left a message. I don't think they have gotten back to her yet, but i'll ask when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by gagnonstudio View Post
    I purchased a ticket on Aug 24th and have yet to receive confirmation. I keep checking my account to see if I've been charged yet, but I haven't. I assumed maybe since I was from Maine that the tickets would go to NH residents first. But I didn't read that anywhere. I hope I hear soon, because I'm trying to make plans for the 8 hour trip.
    8 hours from Maine, wow. You must really be up there.

I bought two of the $50, one on the 22nd and one on the 24th, and have not received a confirmation for them. But no charges either.

Yeah, I live in Washburn, which is way up here. I think I found some better directions though, and I can probably make it in a little over 7 hours. Hopefully.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who hasn't received confirmation. I was starting to think I wouldn't be able to get to see Dr. Paul putting the other repubs in their place.

Got My Ticket

I ordered one ticket the 24th and received email confirmation this morning.

It is really important for anybody who can attend TO ATTEND. This will be broacast live (I assume) and consequently anything Ron Paul gets to say (and remember they may only give him a few minutes if past debates are anything to go by) needs to be met with the loudest cheers of any candidates. That way what he DOES SAY will resonate tha tmuch more and people will wonder why the media are not reporting on him.
    "Not everybody will take care of themselves like they should. Not everybody will be responsible. But when we allow people to become more creative, then we understand the real true purpose in life is to strive for virtue and excellence. We can't do that with government bearing down on us every single day." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for this info Green Mt. Boy! I passed this along to some other folks. The $50 "preferred seating" was a bit steep for some folks, but the general admission price should encourage more folks to attend and get their voice heard inside the hall.

Fortunately for me, I checked my spam folder this morning and found this email:

Thank you for your interest in the First in the Fall presidential debate hosted by The University of New Hampshire, Fox News and the New Hampshire Republican State Committee.

I am please to inform you that your request for a ticket has been granted yet in attempting to process your information we have encountered a problem. Our system indicates that the credit card number entered is not valid for the type of card selected. In most cases this likely means that there was a minor typographical error in data entry.

I suggest that you visit our new entry system and re-enter the information. You will receive an immediate indication of your orders success. (http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaID=141395) For financial security concerns we recommend that you do not share this sensitive data through e-mail.

We will honor your reservations for 24 hours and hope that you are able to update the credit information in that time.

Please do not hesitate contacting me, I look forward to seeing you at the First in the Fall presidential debate!

Stephen DeMaura

Executive Director

NH Republican State Committee

Office: (603) 225-9341

Cell: (603) 801-7620

steve@nhgop.org

I reordered at the new website and my ticket purchase was confirmed right there on the spot.

I received the same email last night. They must have had a problem charging everyones card through their own system, so they had to set one up through a third party. I've got mine ordered, and I can't wait to cheer for Dr. Paul.

Fox bringing the big guns

Britt Hume, Goler and Wallace, all of whom have tried to make Ron look like some kind of fringe candidate. I gotta say we need equal time and the ability of all candidates to answer all questions or its a hit job. If its a coronation for the big three with Ron getting Alex Jones, goofy questions, we are in trouble. Better stack the crowd and chant "equal time" for all during a break.