Thread: McCain's 96 year old mother and her 112 mph speeding tickets

McCain's 96 year old mother and her 112 mph speeding tickets

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/sleut...another_d.html

McBush can't even protect us from his own mother who is probably going to kill someone with her reckless driving.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John will just get the ticket(s) "fixed" for her. < nudge, nudge >

Maybe she has a hard time reading the speedometer and watching the road at the same time.
    You know a lot of older people have a hard time doing two things at the same time.

I've been known to speed down the road on a day when there is little traffic. I just tend to go at the speed I believe is the safe speed. When I get a ticket for doing so, I think to myself, who made up the speed limit for this road in the first place? Some roads are better than others for what speed one should find as a safe speed. Saying the limit is 55 on all unmarked roads is just silly. I mean, perhaps that road can be safely traveled at 65 on some parts of it where visibility as good.

Having a 55 mph speed limit on a road is kind of crazy when often in the winter, I tend to go 45 mph or even slower on that same road because of the conditions. It all has to do with how safe the road is because of the weather, conjestion, visibility and how well your vehicle is able to manuver on that road for the conditions involved.

But alas, the county and state wouldn't be able to make any money if they let the drivers drive at the speed they considered to be the safe speed for the conditions encountered at the time.

Look for Carlin's idiots and maniacs.

Honestly, having grown up in the midwest and constantly dealing with Edna & Barry who can't go above 28 mph, I'd kill to see an old lady going 112. Bonus points if she nails my ex-girlfriend's dog (and/or my ex-girlfriend).

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    It's all a media stunt.
    Kinda sounds that way to me. He's often pointed at his mother when defending his age.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

this is an instance where a PR guy bribed the poor woman to show how its only "good genes" for our most favorite political maverick?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe she has a death wish rather than see how the country does with her son at the reins.