Thread: Newsmax: McCain winning us over?

Newsmax: McCain winning us over?

this isn't really about paul, but more about us conservatives.

read the article here
    http://www.newsmax.com/kessler/mccai...25/107155.html

send a letter to Mr. Kessler at
    http://www.newsmax.com/contact/editorial/

I'm a true conservative, and McCain will never have my support. I'll vote for Barr over making that carbon taxing, free speech hating, tax-cut hating, campaign finance destroying, imperialist RINO (republican in name only).

-Josh B

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even in their wishful thinking about all they can say in his favor is he's the lesser of evils. Where he and Obama are concerned, I really can't see as much as a simple majority of Americans buying that...

The five percent who got tax cuts from Dubya? Sure. The other 95%?

The unfortunate thing is just how little difference there is between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I just sent him a lengthy email explaining on how McCain has not won this Conservative over and never will.

the media again pushing lies hoping just enough will believe it.

McCain winning us over?
    $#@! no, never.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

If they print it we will come theory?? LOL!!! They really just do not get why Ron Paul was THE choice and neither mainstream candidate can hold a candle to Dr.Paul's platform....

I had already determined not to vote for McCain before I ever heard about Ron Paul. Later on, when other republicans kept telling me he wasn't all that bad, I tried listening to him, and each and every time was amazed at how he would never give a straight answer or would directly contradict himself. It is absurd to even consider him as a candidate. I am appalled, because so many people I have spoken with point blank say they do not believe in him, but they voted for him in the primaries because they thought he could beat Obama-what ever happened to voting for who you believe in? I will never, ever vote for McCain, or Obama, no matter what. I have always been a strict republican, never voting for democrats even in the lower offices, but this election, if the nomination is not given to who the people have actually chosen, (which we know is Ron Paul) I will not vote republican, my vote will be third party. I encourage everyone I speak with to not allow their votes to be manipulated, but rather do the opposite of what is expected. We are not mindless gnomes to be forced into what a few people who think "they are superior" want us to do. They have tried every attempt to stifle us and to narrow our choices to who they want to win, so I am more determined than ever to not vote their favorite picks.

McCain isn't winning anyone over. I would never vote for Obama, but if the chances of electing a third-party candidate are as slim as other years then it is better to see Obama in office then McCain.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After what I saw the McStain people do at the convention I wonder if I will ever vote for another republican again, simply because I know those $#@!s are voting for the same ones.
    If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    it will be a good way to die
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,
    it will be a good way to die