Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: November 5th, CFL Money Bomb!

blimp! If anyone wants to join me in a Mise$bomb I'm going to make a contribution to the Ludwig Von Mises Institute on September 29th in honor of the birthday of history's greatest economist!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sign me up!!! We need the C4L's support so they can tell everyone who signed up!! Lets make this the biggest money bomb yet!!!

WE WILL SEND SHOCKWAVES THRU THE POLITICAL SYSTEM!!

LIBERTY WILL RING IN AMERICA!!!!- JOHN ADAMS

I'm in, but it has to be on November 5th.

Bonus points if we can get Ron Paul to wear a V mask.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

So what's the deal with this? Is Trevor going to update the www.thisnovember5th.com website???

What about GhoeberX?! Where is this guy? We need a GhoeberX YouTube for it! Haven't had a successful moneybomb since he last created a YouTube to promote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Misesian View Post
    So what's the deal with this? Is Trevor going to update the www.thisnovember5th.com website???

What about GhoeberX?! Where is this guy? We need a GhoeberX YouTube for it! Haven't had a successful moneybomb since he last created a YouTube to promote it.
    In a btm update they said they have "big plans" for nov. 5th... so we'll see

wow...

Thats a great idea..
    Please click my tattoo shop: Gulfport Tattoo so that my search rankings go up! Thank YOU!

It'd be nice to have a thermometer on the CFL website to see how much money was donated.

I'm Ready for a November 5th money bomb, it would be perfect, BUT this needs to start as soon as possible!!!! TREVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "He's not unelectable if we all vote for him!"- Penn Jillette

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

best to pour in the money now not later

given pauls request to have people support the 3rd parties its best we plan something very soon in sept/october rather than after the election.

In case the have something up there sleeve and arent telling us as of yet

Tyler

I hope we can promote this with some awesome youtube video's. I know there are some people who have great talent for this.

We need to get cracking on this.. like, NOW.

Yep, I'm in. Great idea!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I'm in for a sizeable amount.
    To liberty!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Guys,

The CFL will be fine. They'll have lots of high dollar donors who are dedicated to this cause, and they've got a nice piece of liquidity at their base.

The people who need donations NOW are candidates running for office. Please put more work into getting money to people like B.J. Lawson than on setting up a CFL money bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by DRV45N05 View Post
    Guys,

The CFL will be fine. They'll have lots of high dollar donors who are dedicated to this cause, and they've got a nice piece of liquidity at their base.

The people who need donations NOW are candidates running for office. Please put more work into getting money to people like B.J. Lawson than on setting up a CFL money bomb.
    Divide the amount you can give, and give each equally!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

I hope this gets e-mailed to every Meetup group and Ron Paul's MySpace friends list. I hope this makes history again. 7+ million?....maybe!
    Ron Paul 2012....don't care how old he is...age is irrelevant

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guys, I hate to say it but this wont happen. If you think about why, then you'll realize, you're trying to bring back a dead meme. The only people who will participate will be those who are very dedicated. The rest will be both confused and uninterested. Ron Paul isn't V anymore... that was soooo last year. He's "cool" now.

The other reason is, inaction. You're all waiting for someone to do it for you. That's not how the money bombs spread.

Also, the story in the news will be, "the anniversary of Dr. Paul's money bomb, those dedicated internet supporters who donated are set to donate again in celebration." That line doesn't bring in new people. It creates a frat atmosphere (like the whole idea does) and "outsiders" will be turned off.
    Last edited by Rhys; 09-15-2008 at 06:25 AM.
    Send a Ron Paul Satellite into space to broadcast his NYT Bestseller to the whole Universe

http://www.ronpaulrocket.com

Join the Team!

No more money bombs for me. The idea is passe. Too many people tried to cash in on the idea. Tones

I know ya'll are trying to recreate the excitement that was felt with that first money bomb..Remember Remember the 5th of November. I understand that. That time has gone by. I'm not trying to be a naysayer..and I really hope the liberty movement continues. That is why I am still on this forum. I would just like more realistic goals that could be handled on the local level. You know, getting information to people locally rather than working on the national level. What will the money bomb funds go for? When it was for Ron Paul 's political campaign...that was reasonable. C4L is not a political campaign though. Why don't you form groups of like minded people in your cities and neighborhoods and create fundraises for your group..so you can get materials to hand out to people at local events, such as fairs, flea markets that sort of thing. If everyone was doing this...talking to your neighbors...the Liberty idea would spread like wildfire. I was able to get 200 Pocket Constitutions from the Heritage Foundation to pass out to people locally. You can sponsor a "movie night" and open it to the public and show films like Freedom to Fascism, Endgame, etc etc...you can put that information out in the newspaper and make fliers. I also do that in my town. It's easy enough to find good information on the Federal reserve and other issues that are important for people to know..print it out and go make copies for cheap at Office Depot...and go hand them out everywhere. Keep your money on the local level ...so you can work LOCALLY to spread the message! TONES

Will Trevor be taking a cut? If so count me out. I know a lot of people feel the same way. Im not going to line this persons pockets

How about a donation to Bj Lawson?

I will always remember November 5th, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    How about a donation to Bj Lawson?
    That money-bomb was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by nbruno322 View Post
    I will always remember November 5th, 2007
    And I hope something happens so you will always remember November 5th, 2008.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345