Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfiltered News

Unfiltered News

http://www.realityzone.com/currentperiod.html

This is a link to the latest edition of Unfiltered News, the best weekly news compilation I've come across. New editions come out every Friday.

Unfiltered News is compiled by G. Edward Griffin, who wrote The Creature From Jekyll Island, and who appears alongside Ron Paul in America: Freedom To Fascism and Fiat Empire. He is also the founder of Freedom Force International.

You can view or search through all of the previous issues for free here.

Edit 1/22/10: This weeks edition is now up. Here are five of the headlines (click bold link above for full list with links to articles):

UN IPCC admits "mistake" in claiming that Himalayan glaciers would melt by 2035 – but it insists that core science behind the global-warming theory is still solid. What has melted is the group's credibility. CNN 2010 Jan 20 (Cached)

Monsanto creates genetically modified corn with eight abnormal gene traits. Long term effect on humans is unknown. The company already has genetically polluted 90% of American soy crops and 85% of corn. Wheat is next on the list.
    News With Views 2010 Jan 20 (Cached)

The swine-flu pandemic of 2009 goes down in history as one of the greatest scams of all time. This report comes from a source that previously called it right about the vaccines but, unfortunately, believed the myth of a so-called pandemic. Unfiltered News got it right on both counts. Natural News 2010 Jan 20 (Cached)

Ron Paul advocates "taking out" the CIA and calls them a government unto themselves, saying "they run everything". Daily Paul 2010 Jan 18 (Cached)

US: On Christmas Eve 2009, the government removed all limits to the amount of taxpayers' dollars that can be used to bail out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Expect trillions more to be transferred in the months ahead. Unlimited bailouts means unlimited inflation and government control. USA Watchdog Posted 2010 Jan 15 (Cached)
    Last edited by humanic; 01-22-2010 at 06:16 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've bookmarked this on my browser -- thanks for the post!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    I've bookmarked this on my browser -- thanks for the post!
    Very welcome!

Check back every Friday for a new edition. (EDIT: added that to OP)

This weeks edition just came out last night. Do yourself a favor and check it out.
    Last edited by humanic; 09-27-2008 at 04:44 PM.

Bump for today's edition (2/13/09)

I try to check that site regularly but didn't realize how it is updated. I'll be sure to check it out every friday from now on Thanks for the heads up.

Also, does anyone know of similar websites (I already check infowars)?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStripe View Post
    I try to check that site regularly but didn't realize how it is updated. I'll be sure to check it out every friday from now on Thanks for the heads up.
    You're welcome. You can subscribe (for free) and have it sent to your inbox as soon as it comes out each week. That's what I do so I don't forget.

Also, does anyone know of similar websites (I already check infowars)?
    It's not exactly the same since Unfiltered News is a weekly compilation, but I like http://www.freedomsphoenix.com as well.

It's updated throughout the day every day, and users can submit stories to the editors.

I also recommend http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com.
    Last edited by humanic; 02-13-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Bump for 2/20/09 edition

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump for 2/27/09 edition

I can't believe i've missed this thread.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I think a lot of people do. (That's why I bump it once a week. )

Quote Originally Posted by humanic View Post
    That's why I bump it once a week.
    I'll help if I can remember.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Thumbs up

thanx for this, OP! I didn't know about it prior to this. ~hug~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Bump for 3/13/09 edition

Bump for 3/20/09 edition

The "Collapse of the Dollar" video that I edited (which I posted here the other day) is featured in this week's edition.

Belated bump for the 4/3/09 edition

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Belated bump for the 4/10/09 edition

Quote Originally Posted by humanic View Post
    Belated bump for the 4/10/09 edition
    Jam packed w/ info!

Bump for the 4/17/09 edition

bookmarked
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Bump for the 4/24/09 edition

Subscribed to be reminded to check it out on Fridays
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post

Me either. Bookmarked. Excellent source.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Bump for 5/15/09 edition.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump to sub from cellphone
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Belated bump for the 9/25/09 edition

Whoa, thanks for the bump! I never noticed this site before. Bookmarked.

Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    Whoa, thanks for the bump! I never noticed this site before. Bookmarked.
    You're welcome!

Belated bump for 10/9/09 edition.

I like G. Edward Griffin. he has some good videos on google videos.

Thanks for the bump--I missed this before!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast