Thread: My 72 year old grandma loves the book!

My 72 year old grandma loves the book!

She is a 72 year old very religious woman who does not know a lot about Ron Paul but said the couple times she saw him on TV that he seemed very sincere. She loves to read thankfully! She is a very intelligent woman.

She is about 1/3 through and she said "I really like how he talks about other countries and how it hurts them to depend on us to survive"
    She also said:
    "everyone always says they want someone like Ron Paul but they did not vote for him when they got the chance!"
    We have a convert.

I wish I would have had this book sooner! Back when she wouldn't believe me about him before the primaries. (all she knows is what Fox tell her)
    I am going to buy/loan copies for everyone I know now that I know it works!
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by berrybunches View Post
    She is a 72 year old very religious woman who does not know a lot about Ron Paul but said the couple times she saw him on TV that he seemed very sincere. She loves to read thankfully! She is a very intelligent woman.

She is about 1/3 through and she said "I really like how he talks about other countries and how it hurts them to depend on us to survive"
    She also said:
    "everyone always says they want someone like Ron Paul but they did not vote for him when they got the chance!"
    We have a convert.

I wish I would have had this book sooner! Back when she wouldn't believe me about him before the primaries. (all she knows is what Fox tell her)
    I am going to buy/loan copies for everyone I know now that I know it works!

I love hearing more and more stories like this.

Get copies for everyone you know, it is the easiest tool to wake up the sheep.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE