Thread: Speakers for the March

Speakers for the March

Michael Scheuer is one of our speakers at the march. You may remember that he was with Ron Paul when RP had the press conference 'educating Rudy'. http://youtube.com/watch?v=DAt6Pf7jZjA

Michael Scheuer – 22 year veteran of the CIA and bestselling author of ‘Imperial Hubris’ to discuss American foreign policy and its implications on terrorism, security, and Iraq

Here are some other interesting u-tubes of him:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qZNfuIvtLos Scheuer on Fox News

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SQ6Kxkqxw...eature=related Interview with O'Reilly
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Charles Goyette – syndicated talk radio host based in Phoenix, Arizona to discuss a return to the country’s constitutional traditions of sound money and limited government, the foundation upon which a viable economy can be rebuilt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=atCGFIbp7OI on CNN talking about Ron Paul

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IGI0eUwPTZ0 Interviewing Ron Paul about the economy

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

I have met Michael Scheuer and he is great guy to have at the march. If anyone has any questions about the CIA and the war on terror I am sure Michael would be happy to answer questions at the march.

I look forward to talking to him again that day.

He and Ron Paul held the press conference together to give Rudy his reading list.

This is why people should really make plans to come to Washington D.C.

This may be one of the few times you can meet so many top experts, talk to them in person and hang out with Ron Paul in front of the Capitol Dome.

Howard Phillips - Chairman of The Conservative Caucus since 1974, will discuss the multifaceted plan to turn the U.S., Canada and Mexico into a North American version of the European Union.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=40L7P5VK-G0 Camera work is shaky but listen to what he says! Scary stuff going on.

This right here is why I fight so hard. I want my children and grandchildren growing up in a sovereign nation with individual rights that are protected by our beloved Constitution. NOT some NAU being run by some Triumvirate!

Mike Gravel is trying to make it to the march. Not sure what kind of role he would play there.