Thread: The Revolution Continues

PeacePlan

Last edited by PeacePlan; 06-13-2008 at 04:47 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let the videos keep coming. Now that it isn't just about one man and one election, all the material can be made for a national and worldwide push and education agenda. The material will not become dated to just 2007 and 2008.

This whole thing is going to be larger than his campaign...just think about it and visualize it. The CFL can include people around the world in a movement against the globalist menace!
    ================================================== ====
    Federal Reserve to the American People:

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."

Pure genius!
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

WOOT! I'm no loser, and not about to become one. Liberty FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by mediahasyou View Post
    WOOT! I'm no loser, and not about to become one. Liberty FTW!
    Thanks for the vid in your signature. I'll check it out later when I have time.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bruno1969 View Post
    Thanks for the vid in your signature. I'll check it out later when I have time.
    This convinced all of my family members and inner cirlce friends...Not to mention some complete strangers. It's a must watched for all revolutionaries who still know a non-paul supporter.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_shEnY_lcQI

Also, thank conza for putting this up. You da man conza!

Not to upset anyone....But did y'all notice that in all the videos and letters from Ron the past 24 hours, he has been talking about St. Paul but not the Washington, D.C. march?

It is really quite noticeable. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    Not to upset anyone....But did y'all notice that in all the videos and letters from Ron the past 24 hours, he has been talking about St. Paul but not the Washington, D.C. march?

He's running the st.paul gig...not the march.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do i think? I think the D.C March is great for those who live within resonable driving distance ( i live near Seattle) so its not doable for me cost wise, and time wise, and i think for a lot of us west of the mighty Mississippi as well. But for me me, St. Paul is doable, and is financially and time wise better ...for me anyway....my opinion.

Ron has already hyped the D.C. March. You all have fun back east, and we'll get our fix in St. Paul..

PeacePlan

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post

I say go to both if you can - do what you can......... This should be huge at least 50,000 people are expected for the GOP in protest of McCain and his war policies. News people will be all over this and if we get those billboards up.. hehe

I can't wait we are also trying to get a place for camping that will be for Ron Paul people. Around the campfire for Liberty bring your family..

Food, campfire, Ron Pau,l and Liberty - it does not get any better than that for me.