Thread: Ron Paul’s Top 5 Political Book — But No Review

Ron Paul’s Top 5 Political Book — But No Review

Ron Paul’s Top 5 Political Book — But No Review

Over at the LewRockwell.com blog, Dan McCarthy points out that the New York Times recently listed Ron Paul’s The Revolution: A Manifesto and Pat Buchanan’s Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War as the number 4 and number 5 political bestsellers, respectively, for July, and yet has reviewed neither one. The Washington Post hasn’t touched them, either.

But there’s no Establishment bias in our media, of course.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=147

i sent an email to a few of these email addresses and ask them if they have any intentions of reviewing it
    http://nytimes.com/ref/membercenter/...directory.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    hahahaha!

now that's a good one.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Good work! I await their non- / bull$#@! reply...
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Interestingly though, Atlas Shrugged at least is read in certain schools across the nation.

So, the viewpoint can get across.

Too bad. If Ron Paul could write his views in story form, it could infiltrate high schools across America...

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    I wonder if he wrote that, before or after he renounced Communism and testified against Alger Hiss.

Note: I recommend Chambers' autobiography, Witness, to everyone. It was an interesting look into someone's mind who was actively trying to overthrow our form of government and his awakening when he realized Communism was not what he had originallyl thought in his idealistic mind.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I wonder if he wrote that, before or after he renounced Communism and testified against Alger Hiss.
    Before, hence why I wrote "later-known". Some jackass had much of his article quoted in a CLC article when I was doing an essay on Rand so I curiously googled why this fool was making so many horse$#@! conclusions such as that Rand's philosophy would "lead to the gas chambers."

Apparently, HE HADN'T EVEN READ THE BOOK!

Gah!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.