Thread: 700 bases in 100 countries

700 bases in 100 countries

Is there a link to a list of the countries we have bases in?
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

list doesnt look like 700 bases long lol....

Yeah, I found the link Mike provided after clicking on one of the wiki links. It's a much more detailed list, so use that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    o.0 Why such a presence in Japan?
    Because of potential ninja attacks...

Quote Originally Posted by SnappleLlama View Post
    Because of potential ninja attacks...
    And 'cause of all the truck-driving, knife-wielding manics!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well the Japanese did bomb us once upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    o.0 Why such a presence in Japan?

From Wikipedia.org:

Occupation of Japan [after WWII]:

Accomplishments of the Occupation

Disarmament
    "Japan's postwar constitution, adopted under Allied supervision, included a "Peace Clause" (Article 9), which renounced war and banned Japan from maintaining any armed forces. This was intended to prevent the country from ever becoming an aggressive military power again..."

FF

Quote Originally Posted by fr33domfightr View Post
    From Wikipedia.org:

Occupation of Japan [after WWII]:

Accomplishments of the Occupation

Disarmament
    "Japan's postwar constitution, adopted under Allied supervision, included a "Peace Clause" (Article 9), which renounced war and banned Japan from maintaining any armed forces. This was intended to prevent the country from ever becoming an aggressive military power again..."

FF
    And they say the Constitution is outdated..... Japan is one of our greatest trading partners and assist us in achieving social and economic goals. Their monetary policy is remarkably better then ours (until recently, they were experiencing creeping DEFLATION) and have a plethora of USB humping dogs for Americans.

The Department of Defense even boasts that its “locations” include 164 countries - 84% of the nations on this planet

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

The beginning of the end of empire's expansive bases?

Trump, on behalf of broke empire, seeks to Extort Tribute from Vassals for Privilege of being Occupied.

Trump is now insisting on “cost plus 50." … the administration wants 100% of the cost of US troop “hosting” to be covered by the other nation, and another 50% given to the US on top of that for the privilege of [being occupied]. … it’s unlikely a lot of them will be either inclined to do so, or in some cases literally able to bear such a cost....

---

Starting with "Germany, Japan and eventually any other country hosting U.S. troops"
    Last edited by AZJoe; 04-14-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    The beginning of the end of empire's expansive bases?

Trump, on behalf of broke empire, seeks to Extort Tribute from Vassals for Privilege of being Occupied.

Trump is now insisting on “cost plus 50." … the administration wants 100% of the cost of US troop “hosting” to be covered by the other nation, and another 50% given to the US on top of that for the privilege of [being occupied]. … it’s unlikely a lot of them will be either inclined to do so, or in some cases literally able to bear such a cost....

---

Starting with "Germany, Japan and eventually any other country hosting U.S. troops"
    100 percent seems good to me . If they say no then send us home . Now the extra 50 on top seems a little like extortion .....
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    100 percent seems good to me . If they say no then send us home . Now the extra 50 on top seems a little like extortion .....
    Or like it is intended to make them throw us out and end the empire.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

We should takes those 700 bases and relocate them to the US.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    We should takes those 700 bases and relocate them to the US.
    All along both borders.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    ^^^^

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Thank you for the given information about this topic.
    Glad to be a part of this group...