View Poll Results: Who Will You Vote For In November?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • John McCain

5 1.82%
  • Barack Obama

10 3.65%
  • Chuck Baldwin

56 20.44%
  • Bob Barr

110 40.15%
  • Ralph Nader

3 1.09%
  • Ron Paul (Write In)

90 32.85%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McCain, Obama, Baldwin, Barr, Nader: Who Gets Your Vote?

McCain, Obama, Baldwin, Barr, Nader: Who Gets Your Vote?

These are the likely candidates on the ballot in November.

Who gets your vote?

(Wait For Poll)
    Follow Liberty Maven on Twitter

Liberty Maven: A Google News Source, if you'd like to become a contributing author PM me for details.
    Ammo for Sale: Find IN STOCK Ammunition with the ammo search engine.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ron Paul. $#@! neocon barr.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Barr. I don't need to decide between Barr and Baldwin because Baldwin most likely won't be on the ballot in my state. Anyway, I'm pretty sure anyone who writes-in RP is essentially not voting since the person has to be an actual candidate who registered as a write-in... they won't count anything and it's useless.

Quote Originally Posted by OptionsTrader View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjfDSPfL02w

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Barr. I'd prefer a more pure libertarian ticket, but I can live with Barr.... Just glad it isn't Gravel.

write-in's do nothing in my state, so right now it is either Barr or Baldwin - and I'm leaning towards Barr.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm fighting with Ron Paul to make policy changes and make a statement, I think writing Ron Paul during the gens is cute but I think a vote for Bob Barr would be bit clearer a message since his results would actually be broadcasted on television, plus for the most part he's like Ron pau lite which better than no Ron Paul at all.

He should take Baldwin as his VP so we don't fracture the Ron Paul base, we're a strong minority, but a split minority is pretty weak... so these two need to get on the same page.
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Barr. I'd prefer a more pure libertarian ticket, but I can live with Barr.... Just glad it isn't Gravel.
    Gravel is nuts, I use to like him, but now that I know the policies he wants to enact a bit more... he's crrrrrraaazy. Though I liked all his funny videos, I think someone should give the guy a tv show.

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

You forgot Cynthia Mckinney, not that anyone here would vote for her, she'll probably be on the ballot... and Gravel will probably be still running independant

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    At the end of his speech, did I hear some in the crowd yelling "Ron Paul!!" ??

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMerced View Post
    You forgot Cynthia Mckinney, not that anyone here would vote for her, she'll probably be on the ballot... and Gravel will probably be still running independant
    Gravel retired on c-span yesterday when explaining why he won't give a speech. He sounded fairly dejected actually.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMerced View Post
    I'm fighting with Ron Paul to make policy changes and make a statement, I think writing Ron Paul during the gens is cute but I think a vote for Bob Barr would be bit clearer a message since his results would actually be broadcasted on television, plus for the most part he's like Ron pau lite which better than no Ron Paul at all.

He should take Baldwin as his VP so we don't fracture the Ron Paul base, we're a strong minority, but a split minority is pretty weak... so these two need to get on the same page.
    You pretty much said exactly what I was going to say so I'll just quote you and say you are a genius.

- ML

Ron Paul write in first choice, Baldwin second if he is even on the ballot here.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchubbs View Post
    These are the likely candidates on the ballot in November.

Who gets your vote?

(Wait For Poll)
    Plz quit with these stupid ass poles!

Can't you make up your own mind?

Why do you need to survey everyone?

p.s. I assume that everyone who creates these threads
    is trying to kill the freedom movement.
    www.StandAndUnite.com
    Here's a very advanced, stealthy, yet simple way to spread the word of freedom, peace, prosperity and Dr. Paul!

"247 Gas Saving Tips to Help Save Gas, Pay Less for Gas & Get More Miles Per Gallon 24/7!"
    Affiliates earn 100% commissions for every $7 membership they refer!

"I am a friend of the Free State Project!" -- Rep. Ron Paul
    FreeStateProject.org
    "I'm not only a friend, I'm also a member!" -- Alex Hunter

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul (if possible)
    Baldwin will be next in line!

Ron Paul.

Never will I vote for Bob Barr. Hell will freeze over first. Baldwin would be my second choice seeing as HE ENDORSED RON PAUL AND HAS STOOD BY HIM. Where was Barr?
    Ron Paul For President 2008!
    Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms.-Ron Paul
    Christianity-It's a RELATIONSHIP not a RELIGION.

New Zealand#1.

Australia#2,

Baldwin should definitely get our support should Paul not be running in General. He went out of his way to campaign for Paul and writes many things against such things as illegal immigration, NAU, Nafta superhighway, and the new world order. Do not believe those that say he is a theocrat, he understands all to well the seperation of church and state. Plus he is a true Christian like Our Founders and therefore would never use force to justify the means unless in self defense.
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

I haven't decided between Baldwin and Barr. If the ticket was Barr/Ruwart than that would have sealed the deal that I'd be voting for Barr. I'm not even sure if the Constitution Party is on the ballot here in NC so I may not have a choice.

Writing in Ron Paul is a waste of time. Baldwin is a theocratic nutcase. Bob Barr BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
    Writing in Ron Paul is a waste of time. Baldwin is a theocratic nutcase.
    You are basing that on what, exactly?

Writing in Ron Paul is a waste of time. Baldwin is a theocratic nutcase. Bob Barr BTW!
    You obviously have never read any of Baldwin's writings or seen him speak. He understands the seperation of church and state and also is more like Ron Paul than any other candidate. If Paul is the Thomas Jefferson of our day according to Napolitano, then Baldwin would probably be the Aaron Burr of our day.
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You sound like MSM and neocons talking about Dr Paul.
    Purposely telling lies about someone to influence others.

Anyone who has actually read Chuck Baldwins speeches and writings can see that your statement is a complete fabrication, (my guess would be that its because he is a Christian pastor JMO) Thats the only reason I can think of because his views are almost identical to Dr Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by OptionsTrader View Post
    There is a bigger war going on here.. and the people calling the LP sellouts are shooting their own team.
    You want to see how fast this movement self-destructs. Keep it up. You'll get your wish soon enough.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by eloquensanity View Post
    Anyone who has actually read Chuck Baldwins speeches and writings can see that your statement is a complete fabrication, (my guess would be that its because he is a Christian pastor JMO) Thats the only reason I can think of because his views are almost identical to Dr Paul.
    That's what it all boils down to. He is a pastor, and he doesn't approve of homosexuality personlly, therefore he is unfit to serve as president.

It's quite humorous to see people bend over backwards to defend Barr just because he is in the Libertarian Party. I'm sure that he would be getting this much defense if he had an (R) next to his name For over a year now this movement has condemend party over principle, but it appears we may be going to opposite way now.

Quote Originally Posted by bucfish View Post
    You obviously have never read any of Baldwin's writings or seen him speak. He understands the seperation of church and state and also is more like Ron Paul than any other candidate. If Paul is the Thomas Jefferson of our day according to Napolitano, then Baldwin would probably be the Aaron Burr of our day.
    Umm...Aaron Burr.

No, if Chuck Baldwin was Ron Paul's VP back in the 1800 election, he would've respectfully left the presidential position to Paul. Aaron Burr fought tooth and nail for it.

Plus, Aaron Burr did have a bit of a conspiracy down in the southwest to make an independent state, and always seemed to me the type for power at all costs. Wasn't he who killed Alexander Hamilton in a duel?

Perhaps I am mistaken about all this. He had a good many enemies after all, and his image could have been tarnished in that regard.

However, I do not think Baldwin = Burr.

Ron Paul's my first choice but only if he's on the ballot (no write-in for me). Otherwise I'll go with Baldwin or Barr, whichever seems to have the most traction.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleBurger View Post
    Ron Paul's my first choice but only if he's on the ballot (no write-in for me). Otherwise I'll go with Baldwin or Barr, whichever seems to have the most traction.
    I agree.
    "Oh no! Not this shit again?"
    Constitutional Libertarian Federalist

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast