Thread: we must unite!

we must unite!

This is the core of the '3rd party movement problem'! Just look at who the media/CFR/Bilderbergs are pushing: hillaryobamamccain. Same ole $#@! in a different colored bag. Now, aren't Balwin, Barr or Ron Paul All better choices than that? If you can't agree on that, just go beat your head against the 'lesser of 2 evils wall' and leave me alone. WE MUST ALL UNITE AROUND ONE CANDIDATE! Get it? Even lump Nader in there. Isn't he, with all his flaws, better than the $#@! the media serves us? If we all unite around one 3rd party candidate, there goes the 'wasted vote' phenomenon. Folks, they have been splitting up the 'patriot vote' for years like this. WAKE UP!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Baldwin is the 3rd party candidate closest to Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfingers View Post
    Okay Bob Barr hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Fields View Post
    Okay Bob Barr hater.
    Wow you Barr supporters keep making such brilliant points. I'm surprised I haven't changed my mind.

I wouldn't know where to begin to try to make an argument in favor of Barr. I would have to ignore his voting record in congress and drink Tequila heavilly. Those 2 steps are a given, I just cannot figure out step 3.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by OptionsTrader View Post
    I wouldn't know where to begin to try to make an argument in favor of Barr. I would have to ignore his voting record in congress and drink Tequila heavilly. Those 2 steps are a given, I just cannot figure out step 3.
    Thats sums it up. I cant tell if hes changed partly do to guilt like Gravel or hes just saying whatever like every politician.

Wow you Barr supporters keep making such brilliant points. I'm surprised I haven't changed my mind.
    Never said I supported him. Oh how your mind is decidedly anti-Barr.

Never said I supported him. Oh how your mind is decidedly anti-Barr.
    I doubt it. He is probably just a bit quirky and likes to judge a politician on his voting record, not rhetoric, and maybe even likes to vote for someone that didn't oh, I don't know vote for the Iraq war and the patriot act. It's the little things, really.

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I doubt it. He is probably just a bit quirky and likes to judge a politician on his voting record, not rhetoric, and maybe even likes to vote for someone that didn't oh, I don't know vote for the Iraq war and the patriot act. It's the little things, really.
    Or maybe his obsessive nature over the minutiae is clouding his judgment.

Or maybe his obsessive nature over the minutiae is clouding his judgment.
    Yeah who cares about non-interventionism? That certainly isn't one of Ron Paul's main planks or anything.

Yeah who cares about non-interventionism? That certainly isn't one of Ron Paul's main planks or anything.
    Yeah, who does... considering you INTERVENE in every thread to hate on Barr.

Yeah, who does... considering you INTERVENE in every thread to hate on Barr.
    It's just that if Bob Barr represents the "Revolution" we are all wasting our time. If by some miracle he did win the White House nothing much would change. I want to save the Republic, not just pass the time until its destruction.

Okay Bob Barr hater.
    No... they both kinda suck... hard.

edit: nevermind.....

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

-Mark Twain

Bob Barr is our best chance, the Libertarians will (hopefully) be on the ballot in nearly all the states giving people a legitimate and viable choice along with media attention he will draw. so get behind Barr

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    so get behind Barr
    Tell me why.

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

-Mark Twain

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tell me why.
    because he has more integrity than the others on that alone he should win your vote and he is advocating libertarian policies and principles, he is the only one exposing the global warming myth along with calling for lower taxes and smaller government