Thread: David Rockefeller vs Ron Paul

David Rockefeller vs Ron Paul

http://blog.nationbuilder.org/2008/0...-ron-paul.html

First the IRS declared war on us as "tax defiers". So we declared war within the IRS. There are over 115,000 IRS employees who largely are just that -- employees. We've began a campaign of educating the IRS ranks.

Now David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission has declared war against Ron Paul's political education rallies. They actually assigned former Speaker of the House, Tom Foley, with the task of instructing Republican politicians to pressure Paul to drop out.

Tom Foley is the North American Chairman of the Trilateral Commission. Foley is from Spokane Washington and was the former Democratic Congressman from Washington's 5th District.

The Trilateral are "seriously concerned" with Ron Paul. Traditionally the younger generation were aligned with liberals. There's an old saying about being a liberal when you are young and a conservative when you are older.

Due to Ron Paul's "political education rallies" many of the next generation of leaders are conservative libertarians -- known as Jeffersonian Republicans.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think a revolution goal (show we are serious) is to go after Jay Rockefeller's Senate seat in WV in 6 yrs. He's up for reelection this year against Jay Wright, we have no shot this year but we should get a Ron Paul Republican ready to take him down. FYI video got going 1:20 into it...

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
    I think a revolution goal (show we are serious) is to go after Jay Rockefeller's Senate seat in WV in 6 yrs. He's up for reelection this year against Jay Wright, we have no shot this year but we should get a Ron Paul Republican ready to take him down. FYI video got going 1:20 into it...
    great idea.

then lets pay rudy giuliani to cross dress and make out with him.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear