Thread: blowback

blowback

So I was thinking, which is scary in itself, but what will be the blowback from the Neo-cons if Ron Paul got elected? These bastards will stop at nothing, and I'm sure we'd have an increase of terror activity in America just so they could prove Ron was wrong. They are not moral people, they will and have done anything to get and maintain power, and to think they will give it up without blowback is naive. Now I'm not saying we shouldn't do it for this reason at all, it's worth the cost to have my freedom back, but we need to be aware of it and maybe plan for it so when it does happen we are prepared.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doesn't take a whole lot of imagination...
    When all else fails,
    there's always
    www.escapeartist.com

Firstly, we have to give them a reason to blow back before we need to worry about that. That's looking like a pretty steep climb in itself. Secondly, we're smarter than them, so if we try to figure out what they'll do on line, we'll just be giving them ideas. So, let's don't and say we did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Do what is morally right and don't fear the enemy.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

I recently read that in 1979 the CIA gave $500,000,000 a year to Osama Bin Laden & helped trained his troops to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan because the U.S. was afraid of the communists getting hold of an oil-rich country. The blowback of all blowbacks.

I wonder what our lives would have been like if we had a non-interventionist foreign policy back then.

Well...if non corrupt people in our govt actually insisted on REAL investigations of crimes against our people then the blowback would result in imprisoning these jerks. They may try something but they would also risk being truly exposed before the American people.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss