Thread: Truth coming from all fronts, the Reverend was right!

Truth coming from all fronts, the Reverend was right!

Sounds bites rarely tell the whole story. See the whole speach for yourself and judge for yourself whether the reverend was being fanatical or just passionate about the truth and justice.

God Bless America! God Damn Uncle Sam!

www.revisright.com

Spread the truth!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice first post?

I'll watch later when I get home.

yea, and obama denounced him.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

I actually hadn't bothered to look into Wright's sermons, and sort of assumed the MSM was making hooplah about nothing, as usual. Well, maybe they were right to take offense at this character. This is what I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4WMqlfiQKo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hwQWuQVE6sw

Like all people, he has his virtues and faults, and you can see some of his insight in the video originally posted, although he includes too many unrelated events. However, his other comments are inexcusable, and largely false. My sense is that he is simply another worshiper in the cult of victimhood.

As I've said, I haven't followed this particularly, but the questions which need to be answered to my mind are, 1. A rundown of Wright's positions and Obama's support or opposition to them, and 2. if it turns out he disagrees with most of them, why then did he attend this church or so long. Maybe someone around here knows.

what bugs me are the apologists (the rev. and the pastor who gave the sermon about "Jim and Jane...I don' t have to say their last name" who try to excuse obama saying in essence, "well, he's a politician, ya know that's his job (lying to get elected)."

the ones who really really really bug me are the dolts who then say "yea, Obama is still cool, he just has to lie about this one thing to get elected, but he's totally legit on everything else."

what a freakin' crock.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

Does news always move this slow in Canadian tellytubbie land?

Quote Originally Posted by Canadianfriend View Post
    Sounds bites rarely tell the whole story. See the whole speach for yourself and judge for yourself whether the reverend was being fanatical or just passionate about the truth and justice.

God Bless America! God Damn Uncle Sam!

www.revisright.com

Spread the truth!
    Perhaps the reason news moves so slowly up in Canada is because they stick together 6 months of the year? Perhaps it is because there exist only four basic types of tellytubby Canadian? Let's see. We have the Po, the Laa Laa, the Dipsy and the Tinky Winky not to mention the Nu Nu Inuit up in the northeastern territories.
    As has been pointed out recently by Obama himself, Pastor Wright has racist views. The reason this was even a controversy in the first place was a result of the major networks in the United States. They simply cannot report the news near as quickly as YouTube can because the networks are in the business of news entertainment and that means not angering people.
    So, yes, Pastor Wright is a racist. If Pastor Wright were a white pastor saying much less to a white congregation, there would be no doubt.
    It is good to see that the Canadians are keeping up with the politics in the United States. Say hello to the Queen of England for us.