Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Sell Liberty

How to Sell Liberty

This series below is rather imperative to the movement. Knowledge is power and in the on going battle for hearts and minds, it is a must - that RP supporters be effective and efficient as possible in converting others to our cause.

It is much the reason Ron Paul continues his 'education classes', as the global elite have recently put it. I believe this grassroots tool can empower supporters with a better ability to wake others up. Which is rather a big point to this revolution.

How to Sell Liberty - Part 1
    How to Sell Liberty - Part 2
    How to Sell Liberty - Part 3

This is something, every grass roots supporter needs to see.
    Liberty really does sell itself. You just have to know how to get out of its way. This excellent series outlines the steps you should take to achieve that. Let's spread the message! And "Let the Revolution Begin!"

This series was originally hosted by a Ron Paul supporter, who is now going for a State and National Delegate position. I have been asked to host it on his behalf.

With the current socio-political environment it is apparent the GOP would like to unify under an essentially empirically flawed candidate.

The current presumed Republican nominee has no hope in HELL of winning the General Election & the GOP stands to be slaughtered... Well this can help change that!

Let the party faithful know Ron Paul is their ONLY hope. There is still time to calmly & rationally let the GOP & other delegates know why only Ron Paul can save the Party, Save America and Save the World!

"Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."
    Last edited by Conza88; 05-14-2008 at 08:42 PM.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    awesome points...
    it would have been excellent to present to meetups last year this time maybe... but I could see how I personally made some mistakes selling RP

Quote Originally Posted by frasu View Post
    awesome points...
    it would have been excellent to present to meetups last year this time maybe... but I could see how I personally made some mistakes selling RP
    Yea, it was there.. but was never marketed well enough. Shld have come to me.
    I feel the exact same way, but this is still very relevant and beneficial. Regardless of its all geared towards RP, the processes remain the same - and can be used for other candidates.. like BJ, or Sabrin!
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Worthy Threads:

Updated 3rd link to proper video.

Worthy Threads:

great vid
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Well, Freedom costs a buck-o-five. If we competitively price liberty at ninety-nine cents, we can pick up some customers on price alone. I think that's probably the easiest strategy, since freedom is liberty's main competitor.
    mdh - mdh (at) lpwv (dot) org
    Libertarian Party of West Virginia Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by joshuastjohn View Post
    Pardon my ignorance. What's an MDH?

bump

Worthy Threads:

I'm watching it now. Thank you.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightskye View Post
    I'm watching it now. Thank you.
    No worries

Worthy Threads:

All that needs to be done is talk paul in conversation. Get the word out on the street. Make headlines.

All just to awaken them. For after they have searched online it will be too late to turn back.

Bump for Sally08.

Worthy Threads:

bumpage

Worthy Threads:

Thanks for posting.
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    Thanks for posting.
    No worries.

Worthy Threads:

Conza, you are the useful resource king.

I have bookmarked a countless number of your posts and links.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonOBrien View Post
    Conza, you are the useful resource king.

I have bookmarked a countless number of your posts and links.
    Thank you! I'm doing the best I can..

Well.. since I'm not in the US... I've done what I can to convert people online from here in Aus... that has probably moved me in the direction of finding those quality resources etc. otherwise I'd probably be at meetups, rallies or whatever.

Worthy Threads:

Say we convert a few million. Then what?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Say we convert a few million. Then what?
    Say we already have... like I dunno - the 2 million who voted for Ron Paul.

Say we convert a few ten million. Then what?

They support those who are running for Congress, Senate and local. You can't defend liberty, without power.

Worthy Threads:

Worthy Threads:

Bookmarked. Thanks.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Thumbs up

These are the 3 best books on the subject:

Last edited by Matt Collins; 04-06-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    These are the 3 best books on the subject:

Have you read them?

Quote Originally Posted by mediahasyou View Post
    Have you read them?
    Bits and pieces. Ruwart and Browne's are practically reference guides whereas the Cloud book is more motivational / how to sell.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Secrets of Libertarian Persuasion by Michael Cloud is an absolute must-read. It's the only non-fiction book I've ever breezed through in a single day!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Secrets of Libertarian Persuasion by Michael Cloud is an absolute must-read. It's the only non-fiction book I've ever breezed through in a single day!
    They are all very easy reading and I could read all of them in a single day too. The problem is that this is stuff I want to absorb and memorize because it's all very handy. Therefore taking it in over time, for me at least, is best,

bump for LE.

Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Bookmarked. Thanks.
    No worries.

Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    No worries.
    Better late than never, I guess.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    It's available online somewhere in audiobook .

Worthy Threads:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast