Thread: Ron Paul Delegate Assessment Website

Lightbulb Ron Paul Delegate Assessment Website

I am not sure if one exists already. However, I think that it would be a wonderful idea to have ONE website specifically dedicated to the Ron Paul delegation. A grassroots movement to get typical voters more involved in the political process. Possible features could include graphs, maps and charts, for analytical purposes. Also such a site could include registration information, requirements, deadlines etc.

Any thoughts, does such a project exist, or is one in the making?

Time is of the essence. We must move quickly.
    Last edited by sharedvoice; 11-24-2007 at 05:37 PM.
    U.S. Marine for Ron Paul
    Defend the Constitution
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Google "Hanoi McCain"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really wish people would come together on this and get information for every single county in the United States.. It's definitely possible, considering we have members from everywhere here in the forums. There are only about 3100 counties in the US. If we got 500 people to cover 6 counties each, we would have detailed information on every single county..

What can we do to make this happen? A pledge site where you pledge to find out all of the details on your home county plus a 5 neighboring counties?

This is very important...
    tu ne cede malis

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    This is largely what Ron Paul Friends USA is doing... their public web site still needs some work but they have a nice sharepoint and Advokit system for registered users.

Sign-up at www.RonPaulFriendsUSA.com
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    This is largely what Ron Paul Friends USA is doing... their public web site still needs some work but they have a nice sharepoint and Advokit system for registered users.

Sign-up at www.RonPaulFriendsUSA.com
    No offense, but sharepoint is outside of some people's comfort zone and Advokit is not exactly user friendly. I'm not knocking the people who are using them to get the job done, but having a website something like ronpaulgraphs where current delegates, needed delegates and the delegate process for each state/county where presented in a moderately simple tabulated format would make the process much more understandable and probably relive a bit of the anxiety that those of us who don't really understand it. I would do it, but I simply don't know enough about it to feel confident that I was getting everything that needed to be gotten. It would also require quite a commitment of time and a little bit of money. I'd be willing to help a bit on the web development side and with the cost of registering and hosting the site, but I'd need someone who had a clue to collect the data and help with deriving meaning from it.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inibo View Post
    No offense, but sharepoint is outside of some people's comfort zone and Advokit is not exactly user friendly. I'm not knocking the people who are using them to get the job done, but having a website something like ronpaulgraphs where current delegates, needed delegates and the delegate process for each state/county where presented in a moderately simple tabulated format would make the process much more understandable and probably relive a bit of the anxiety that those of us who don't really understand it. I would do it, but I simply don't know enough about it to feel confident that I was getting everything that needed to be gotten. It would also require quite a commitment of time and a little bit of money. I'd be willing to help a bit on the web development side and with the cost of registering and hosting the site, but I'd need someone who had a clue to collect the data and help with deriving meaning from it.
    I'm not disagreeing, what's important here is that each of these things is different for each state and requires effort to that end- the PCC could be bring some of this together but I haven't seen it happen. The RPF USA group has state leaders that should be working to understand and compile all this information, they would be a great group to partner up with to add on unless someone want to tackle the whole problem for each state.

This site has some good info too:
    http://www.republicansource.com/primaries.htm
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I had an opportunity to visit RonPaulFriendsUSA, while very informative, not exactly what I had in mind.

I was envisioning something similar to this, with a bit more more functionality.
    http://ronpaulgraphs.com/primaries.html

Example:

1) When you click on a state you bring up general info, registration, deadlines, .pdf documents, etc.
    2) You make a PLEDGE to become a Ron Paul delegate -- IN GOOD FAITH.

Which means that YOU have satisfied the all the preliminary requirements and personally filed a Certificate of Candidacy in person at the State Board of Elections.
    That way we can see how many people are REALLY serious about this and gauge where we are in that effort.
    U.S. Marine for Ron Paul
    Defend the Constitution
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Google "Hanoi McCain"