Thread: Fair Representation of Different Issues

Question Fair Representation of Different Issues

I was reading a thread about anti-Truther sentiment, and I started thinking. We should, and likely will, all carry signs and wear clothes that represent our favorite part of the Freedom Movement. Some among us might try to monopolize the front or outside in order to get more attention for their particular cause. How are we going to ensure that every issue is fairly represented? Is this a concern for anyone else?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not for me. People should just come, dress how they wish, bring whatever signs they wish. Participate in the various events, enjoy the march, the speakers and the entertainment, love one another, be grateful we have eachother, put our differences aside, and all agree on one single thing: Adherence to our beloved Constitution. It is because of the subversion of it that we are even in this movement.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Not for me. People should just come, dress how they wish, bring whatever signs they wish. Participate in the various events, enjoy the march, the speakers and the entertainment, love one another, be grateful we have eachother, put our differences aside, and all agree on one single thing: Adherence to our beloved Constitution. It is because of the subversion of it that we are even in this movement.
    Kudos to you Deborah K --this is the best post I've read in a very long time. If only everyone thought the way you did.

See you in Washington

Gigi Bowman
    What do you get for pretending the danger's not real.
    Meek and obedient you follow the leader
    Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel.
    What a surprise!
    A look of terminal shock in your eyes.
    Now things are really what they seem.
    No, this is not a bad dream.

~Pink Floyd - Sheep

www.liberty-candidates.org

Thank you, GiGi. That means a lot.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!