Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy The Revolution: A Manifesto

Arrow Where to buy The Revolution: A Manifesto

You can buy The Revolution: A Manifesto (ISBN-10: 0446537519; ISBN-13: 9780446537513) at the following online retailers. I will try to keep this list updated. Please post updates and new merchants or coupons in this thread or PM me with the info.

As of July 8, 2008

Currently in stock:
    Recommended store:
    • Mises.org bookstore: $18.00. Support for Mises is encouraged as Ron Paul is a friend of the Ludwig von Mises Institute and mentions it in the book. Mises also has many other quality titles available; some are not available anywhere else.

Best price on a single copy, shipped: (~$13.85 per book)
    • Walmart: $11.03. $1.97 shipping per book. Local sales tax is charged on each order.
    • Tower Books: $10.86; free shipping on orders over $25; standard shipping on one book is $3.99. Tower coupon codes.
    • Amazon partner merchants: $10.88+. $3.99 shipping per book.

Best price on two copies, shipped: (~$12.60 per book)
    • Amazon: $12.60; free shipping on orders over $25 (or for customers with an Amazon Prime membership, of which you may be able to get a free trial); standard shipping on one book is $3.99. The web sites of Borders, WaldenBooks, and Target all sell books through Amazon, so there is no need to check these merchants separately.

Best price on three or more copies, shipped: (~$10.86 per book)
    • Tower Books: $10.86; free shipping on orders over $25; standard shipping on one book is $3.99. Tower coupon codes.
    • Buy.com: $11.34; free shipping on orders over $25; standard shipping on one book is $3.80. Save 5% at Buy.com with this coupon. Be sure to use "Budget shipping" option at checkout on orders over $25. If you have not used Google Checkout before, you can sign up and get $10 off your order also.

Bulk orders:
    • RevolutionByMail.com: 25 books for $12 each, shipped; 50 books for $11.50 each, shipped; 100 books for $11 each, shipped.
    • RonPaulRevolutionBook.com: $14.00 for 1-2 books, $13.50 for 3-10 books, $13.00 for 11-19 books, or as low as $9.75 per book in large quantities; shipping is $3.50 for 1 book or $5.00 flat rate for 2-19 books or free for 20+ books.

Other merchants:
    • eCampus: $11.76; in stock, ships in 24-48 hours. Free shipping on orders over $59.
    • DeepDiscount.com: $15.75; free shipping.
    • Paradoxal Press: $13.36; standard shipping on one book is $6.50. Slight discount per book on larger orders. In stock, ships in 24-48 hours.
    • BooksAMillion: $13.53; member price $12.17; free shipping on orders over $25; standard shipping on one book is $?.??; "in stock, ships in 3-4 days". BooksAMillion coupon codes.
    • Biblio: $12.33+; shipping cost varies; ships from various independent booksellers.
    • Eruditor: $14.70. Shipping cost unknown.
    • Barnes & Noble: $16.80; member price $13.23; free shipping on orders over $25; standard shipping on one book is $3.99.
    • eBay: Price varies.
    • Half.com: Price varies.
    • Alibris: Price varies. Alibris coupon codes.
    • Better World Books: $16.98; free shipping.
    • eFollet: $21.00. Shipping cost unknown.
    • Additional merchants: BestBookDeal.com: TR:AM

Special editions:
    • Powell's Books: TR:AM eBook, $14.19. Works with Microsoft Reader. Take 10% off ($1.42) with coupon code visa02 when you use your Visa card.
    • Diesel Books: TR:AM eBook, $15.11. Works with M-soft, Mobi, and Palm.

In local libraries:

Bricks-n-mortar stores:

Where to donate your book(s):
    • Friends and family
    • Local libraries (check your library collections here first to see if they already have a copy.)
    • Waiting rooms (doctor, dentist, auto repair, etc.) – ask the receptionist for permission
    • Send to congressmen, other politicians, party delegates, soldiers, and others at RevolutionByMail.com (under construction).
    • Pastors, priests, and other church leaders
    Last edited by Mahkato; 07-08-2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: update

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow; thanks for doing this.

I ordered mine from Barnes & Noble a few days ago when I received a 15%-off coupon from B&N in my e-mail.

If you've purchased from B&N online in the past, check your e-mail from last week. You might have received one, too!

great list, thank you for the links
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

For other ebook versions...
    http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin...sto-eBook.html

pdb, mobi, and lit
    Become a Revolutioni.st! Support the DIRIGIBLEST CANDIDATE! And stop the Slander!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalash View Post
    For other ebook versions...
    http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin...sto-eBook.html

pdb, mobi, and lit
    Added. Also posted some coupon codes.

Also, Buy.com has free shipping for orders over $25, so at $11.32 it's the best deal (once it's re-stocked).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't forget to participate in the Revolution By Mail project that we will be doing as well. Getting a copy of the manifesto in the hands of delegates is a great effort. Once we get through them we will continue sending the manifesto to other groups as well including mayors, governors, military and so on.

Buy copies for yourself but don't forget to buy a couple copies for your friends and family. We need this book to really GET OUT THERE and have a ton of people buying them.

On the revolution by mail site we will have the book and audio version for sale so you can get copies for yourself OR participate in getting copies to delegates by buying one for the OR sending a copy you might already have.

I will be listing buying sources on the site as well and I think it is great to link to various places like this thread has done. Everyone knows Amazon will be selling it BUT there are those mom and pop shops and so on that could really use the business that would be great linking to as well.

Maybe we can get a "mom and pop manifesto" list together. Imagine some small book store owner getting 100 orders for the manifesto a day and now can stay in business?

Just getting this book bought and sold will help the mom and pop shops across the nation as long as we link to them that is.

Maybe a state by state list would be great BUT that is always yet another project lol. So many great ways to keep this Revolution alive....

Great thread...

Coupon codes as well.. Nice

bump
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Thanks for posting this. I bought three books on 4/29 and I am looking to buy a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl View Post
    Also, Buy.com has free shipping for orders over $25, so at $11.32 it's the best deal (once it's re-stocked).
    Noted, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by newyearsrevolution08 View Post
    Buy copies for yourself but don't forget to buy a couple copies for your friends and family. We need this book to really GET OUT THERE and have a ton of people buying them.
    We're going to have a Ron Paul unit in a parade this summer and we're considering selling books from it for $5 or $10, if the city allows it.

happy to hear it, Jonathan!

I bought one from mises.org. It was $18.00 plus shipping but I wanted to help them out more than a regular bookstore..

Ordering from Amazon....

FREE 2 day shipping...

http://www.amazon.com/Winsome-Wood-W...5147127&sr=8-1

Click on the PRIME - free 2 day shipping banner at the top.
    You sign up (requires a credit card....) turn OFF 1 click buying...
    Then delete the Wood Wine Butler Expresso thingy out of your cart...
    Proceed to checkout - or go pick up the Revolution book.

It's a 3 month free trial - free 2 day shipping on a LOT of stuff from Amazon.
    Become a Revolutioni.st! Support the DIRIGIBLEST CANDIDATE! And stop the Slander!

And....

Coupon code for Powell's - if you want the e-version (I just got the pdb one for $12.77)

visa02

Dunno if it works if you pay with another card or not - I used a visa...

Took $1.42 off though.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I went to borders and grabbed up the few copies they had as well. Make them get more in stock by pointing it out as well.

The nice thing though, borders had it on an end cap in the "Before you vote" section SO I was actually pretty happy. It was sitting next to a clinton book among other "presidential" candidate books and reads big and small.

I was happy to see him next to others instead of being tossed in the back.

Added link to WorldCat library search and a section on where to donate books.

Today's updates: RonPaulRevolutionBook.com is now sold out; DeepDiscount.com now has copies in stock for $15.75 (shipping included), which is probably the best currently available single-copy price.

Today's updates: Walmart is now IN STOCK for $11.03 + $1.97 shipping. RonPaulRevolutionBook.com says "new shipment arriving".

And now Walmart is sold out. That was fast.

No updates today, other than slightly lower prices from Amazon partner merchants. How is this book supposed to stay on top of the best seller lists if we can't buy it anywhere?

I read that within a few days there will be a very substantial supply of books all over the place.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I read that within a few days there will be a very substantial supply of books all over the place.
    where did you read that?
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Perhaps THE BILLIONAIRE ordered a million copies and will be passing them out!

yeah, where did you read that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Kovaciny View Post
    Perhaps THE BILLIONAIRE ordered a million copies and will be passing them out!

I am on the last chapter and when I finish I am going to donate it to our local public library(Austin, TX). I may buy a dozen more and donate them to several branches.

Nothing new today except lower prices from Amazon's partner merchants. Down to $12.33 from $15.40. DeepDiscount.com still has the lowest single-copy price among in-stock sites. Hopefully Walmart will get their new stock soon, as they were only $13.00 including shipping.

There is no more making statements without a single thing to back it up... I assume you called the publisher then or did a blog tell you?

Creating buzz, supply and demand. Its sales buddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast