Thread: Attention all MEETUP organizers, co-organizers and active members

Exclamation Attention all MEETUP organizers, co-organizers and active members

We have emailed every single meetup and surrounding meetup at the Freedom Tour destinations. We have received some FANTASTIC responses from many meetups and they are locked in now for us to come and put on this awesome freedom show. But. Many though have not even replied to our email yet. Perhaps you have not seen the email. Check your email now and take immediate action or we're going to have to drop your city from our stops, and truly, we do not want to do that.

If you can not find any email, or, if you really want us to come to your city but we don't have you on our list of cities already, please email freedomrocks08@gmail.com right away. This is VERY important.

Thanks!
    Last edited by RonPaulVolunteer; 05-11-2008 at 04:58 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have not even seen an email for the march in many of my meet up groups.

What are things looking like in California? We are here in Fresno, Ca

Many active while others as usual went back to their apathetic lives lol.

I will be getting together a contact list for all meetup groups, rp forums, groups and other sites in hopes to better help with efforts like this one.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement

hey...do you have any contact info for the Meetups mentioned in this thread?:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=137007

We are trying to flush out a mole.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

++
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by hillertexas View Post
    hey...do you have any contact info for the Meetups mentioned in this thread?:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=137007

We are trying to flush out a mole.
    Yeah I know, I'm the one that discovered his identity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]