Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox News Online Stream Is Live

Fox News Online Stream Is Live

candidatestats.com - Track your favorite candidate's popularity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    I’ve been watching the pre-debate coverage online. They asked some college students they have in the studio what the most important issue of the election is, one of the republican economic majors said it was Federal Reserve appointees. Wonder how he’d think of Ron Paul wanting to shut the Fed down?

So here’s how the debate voting is going to happen…

Watch the debate at 9 pm eastern - ON FOX NEWS or online at:
    http://www.foxnews.com/ (click the yellow/goldenrod strip at top)

LET THEM KNOW WHO WON

Who won Tuesday night's Republican presidential debate?

You Decide: Let FOX News know who you think came out on top by voting with a text message.

The number to which you can send your text-message is 36988. It will accept your vote between 9 p.m. EDT and 12:30 a.m. EDT.

The codes to enter for each candidate are:

R1 — Sam Brownback

R2 — Jim Gilmore

R3 — Rudy Giuliani

R4 — Mike Huckabee

R5 — Duncan Hunter

R6 — John McCain

R7 — Ron Paul

R8 — Mitt Romney

R9 — Tom Tancredo

R10 — Tommy Thompson

The codes are case-insensitive, so "r5" will work as well as "R5."

Here's how to send your text message:

1. On your cell phone, select the text-messaging (SMS) option.

2. Create a new text message.

3. Address the message to 36988.

4. In the body of the message, simply type the code for the candidate you feel won the debate — "R1" through "R10."

5. Send the message.

(Note: On some phones, steps 3 and 4 may be reversed. Some older phones may not be capable of sending text messages.)

(They put Dr. Paul in between McCain and Giuliani.)

Or so I thought. Actually, they put Dr. Paul on the very right side.
    Last edited by ronpaulitician; 05-15-2007 at 08:14 PM. Reason: incorrect statement
    You either believe that within your society more individuals are good than evil, and that by protecting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible, or you believe that within your society more individuals are evil than good, and that by limiting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible.

how's it going, im at work

So far so good, Wallace asked him if he was running with the wrong party. He handled it pretty well.

Awesome. He worked in Reagan, directly relating to the insanity of MidEast politics and the stupidity of getting involved in them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    sweet the economy now, this is his bread and butter.

I missed that, what did he say about McCain? I heard the applause and laughter in response.

hahahahahaha he's $#@!ing schooling em now

Yes.

It should seem so basic, yet it eludes all of them but Paul. MORE BUREAUCRACY does not solve a single problem! Why is this not the main-line Republican position? We made it over 220 years without the DHS, we can go on from here without it!

His answers to that little series of questions will put him way on top on security.

haha that last dude was totally ripping on Ron Paul..

Funny how all the other candidates suddenly became fiscal conservatives since the last debate. Ron Paul is making an impact!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On a personal note, I think the most involvement the federal government needs to have in anti-terrorism is an information network to facilitate, coordinate, and empower local citizen militias. Who is going to more passionately defend you and your neighbors? YOU or some FEMA goon?

Ahaha, all of a sudden the constitution means something to the other republicans. I wonder why?

yah they are all hack.. Ron Paul 4 life!

Giuliani is such a weasal! He refuses to answer on gun control, abortion, supporting Cuomo.

I think Dr Paul has done just fine so far. I've been a little distracted trying to get 3 sisters and their kids and my ex-husband to text their votes without telling them exacting how they were voting.

McCain -- oh please. Immigration reform? He's PRO-immigration. He's the pro-immigration lobbyists hero.

Yeah well what you feel and what you do don't exactly corresponed do they Mitt?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yah McCain is the one that proposed that bill a few years back with Sen *HICUP* Kennedy for an amnesty program

amazing how he doesn't talk about it now.

Has our man been getting his responses? I'm tinkering on the net and trying to figure out how to get more votes, so maybe I've been distracted. I don't think I heard him on immigration.

Okay, Rudy's disqualified. He thinks this is a "democracy."

Damn! I submitted an immigration question because he's good on the issue.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast