Thread: Okay, I'll Start - WTF is the Revolution Freedom Tour?

Okay, I'll Start - WTF is the Revolution Freedom Tour?

Eh?
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not the best one to explain it, not my idea at all, but it's a music tour (w/Mark Scibilia) that is starting in May in NJ and making a circle around the country to end in DC July 4th. We are working w/meetup groups across the country who want to get RP's name out there- they are securing the venue, marketing locally, setting up RP info, etc. It should be awesome!!!!

We're still in process of contacting meetups, have some confirmed, no exact dates set until we have our final list of who is in so if you are an active meetup organizer/RP supporter and want the tour to come to your town (and can set it up, gather a crowd) post here.

I'm sure I left some stuff out so hopefully the guy behind it will show up and give better details! I'm excited, though!!!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

Why wouldn't they end in DC on the 12th? Isn't that the date of the rally?
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Why wouldn't they end in DC on the 12th? Isn't that the date of the rally?
    I'm sure Marc would want to rest up for his big performance.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Knightskye View Post
    I'm sure Marc would want to rest up for his big performance.
    Yes exactly. Many artist get sick doing so much touring, so he'll be resting for a week, and the band he has put together will be joining him in Washington a week later.

This is so exciting. We still need an RV, about $5k for gas money, and a Media Liaison to contact radio stations at each city we're playing in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it