Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i left my book at work......

Talking i left my book at work......

so i was working last night and i left my book at the nurses station....once i got home was when i realized that i left it there....i was so upset because i thought someone was going to throw it away.......

to my surprise when i went to work today the night nurse that i relieved said it was a very slow night and she read the ENTIRE BOOK!!! i was amazed because this is the same woman who said she wanted to vote the first female into the white house....she told me that she had heard of Dr. Paul but thought that he had dropped out of the race and she admitted that she didnt know much about where he stood on certain issues.....well after reading his book she told me that she was going to vote for Paul "definately no matter what".....

i told her she could keep my book (its my travel book, ive got 5 more at home that i use for different reasons, i kno im a bit of a geek)....she told me she was going to speak to her hubby and family and friends and that she would share my book and Ron Pauls thoughts to everyone she came into contact with....she asked where she could purchase more too!!

as corny as this is gonna sound i feel a bit emotional....i woke her up by leaving my book and now she will "pay it forward".....i feel so good that im going to buy about 10 more copies of the book to leave on each floor of the hospital

i also work at a substance abuse hospital and have converted quite a few addicts to vote for Paul.....they really like the whole pardon for non violent drug offense
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.-- Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Ron had written it before the campaign, I wonder where we'd all be now?

makes me want to buy 50 or 100 books and just "accidentally" leave them everywhere.
    "Certainty of death, small chance of success... ... .....What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    i kno!!!! i really wish he would have come out with it sooner but things happen for a reason....

ahhhh but for now we continue waking the sheeple up
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.-- Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TruthAtLast View Post
    makes me want to buy 50 or 100 books and just "accidentally" leave them everywhere.
    lol it was the best accident that ever happened to me...i was so worried someone was going to throw it away...i didnt even think that someone would have taken the time to read it......she said the title is what got her to peek inside....

i think ill order a bunch more to accidentally leave them at other places besides my work places...i do need to go to midas for an oil change........

Catch 22. It's called "The Revolution: A Manifesto" for a reason. He couldn't have written it. Ron's said at interviews that, at the beginning of the campaign, he thought the campaign would only last three months. So if he wrote a book before, it'd be like, "Where Art Thou, Logic?"
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    i kno!!!! i really wish he would have come out with it sooner but things happen for a reason....

I suppose. Ah, what might have been.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    she was going to speak to her hubby and family and friends and that she would share my book and Ron Pauls thoughts to everyone she came into contact with....
    She is about to have a rude awakening and a whole new perspective on the world that she once knew...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    She is about to have a rude awakening and a whole new perspective on the world that she once knew...
    Yep, red pills do that to folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightskye View Post
    Catch 22. It's called "The Revolution: A Manifesto" for a reason. He couldn't have written it. Ron's said at interviews that, at the beginning of the campaign, he thought the campaign would only last three months. So if he wrote a book before, it'd be like, "Where Art Thou, Logic?"
    yup. its called a campaign book. because of the success of the campaign he wrote the book.
    ------------Johann von Goethe------------

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free”

------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

well she was disgusted at the whole media blackout thing because in her words "she thought the media always plays fair".....but she did say that reading the book opened her eyes to the lies and fraud we are subject to everyday

i did warn her that it isnt easy to talk ron paulitics with the sheeple....theyre quick to label u a nut

one convert in Boston is worth 50 almost anywhere else. :=D
    though it's not so much a conversion as a return to common sense.
    I left a copy at the dentist's office, the T, and will leave them in random places everywhere.

These books are becoming land mines that explode Truth into the minds of those with enough curiosity to open the book up and trigger it.
    No more Mr. Bad guy

I was always curious about just what Ron was always writing, during all of those TV debates.

Awesome story - my finals are almost done, so I'm gonna finish the book and pass it to my mom. I'll probably buy at least one more, though...it spreads through people faster.

I was always curious about just what Ron was always writing, during all of those TV debates.
    hahahaha i remember seeing him scribble things down and id think to myself "if they just gave him a minute to speak hed rip them all a new $#@!!"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I Wondered the Same Thing

(lol) Me, too.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Thanks for sharing, it was very uplifting.
    I just wrote a letter to Jay Leno asking him to have Dr. Paul back on his show to talk about his new book and how the campaign is going. Maybe ask him if he feels validated now that the economy is where he said it would be.
    Hope he gets the letter, then hope he invites Ron Paul to his show!
    "And there's a greater burden on you than the average person because you know better. So you have an obligation to spread this message, others don't know any better so they don't have this obligation. You have, you are now responsible because you have the message, you know what is right, you know what has to be done, and you know that it will be dependant on you to do it." ......Ron Paul

He should use that line when he does press interviews promoting the book.
    All your voter base are belong to us!

This post made my afternoon.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    —Samuel Adams

Yep, It's a Long Time 'Til November

And these people will be voters in November!

This is so exciting to hear - wow, imagine the potential here.

Support as best you can the other threads that are putting plans together to get the manifesto into the hands of every national delegate, every congressman & senator, every state & local office holder.

Thank you, Ron Paul, for giving us this great tool to use during this monumental campaign. The biggest problem we've been having is getting the message out, and now we have another great tool to assist us.

And lo and behold, it's not the internet! (You mean Spammers can read?!?)

This election is far from over.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Knightskye View Post

good point. You can't really talk about being marginalized before you are marginalized.
    "Certainty of death, small chance of success... ... .....What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

There's an idea. Now about dropping a few copies off at Doctor's offices. There isn't crap to read in those places.....

This post gave me chills. All I have to do is get people to Google RP or read something I've printed off the net, or watch an old debate on You Tube and they are converts. How can anyone not be with the state of our country?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

i left mine at work too

and hopefully someone will read it. i put my name in the cover so they know who to talk to once they're done. smart move, eh.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    operation leave ur book at work, doctors office, mechanics garage, library, & school day

buy 10 copies and send them out as presents to your closest friends and family. Put a note in it that says "Once you are done reading this book give it to one of your closest friends and discuss their thoughts on it after".

something like that might allow the book itself to end up EVERYWHERE just by word of mouth and a simple instruction to pass it on.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

Hey, let's do that. People who have boring jobs should leave behind books "on accident."
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

I've experienced about the same with my father. The past two days when I go by my parents house to pick up my daughter my father has not been able to shut up about RP and his positions!!! Talks more about RP than me now!! He said that he keeps on catching himself shaking his head while reading the book and just told me today that he thinks if Americans had a real chance to hear RP's stance on the issues and how RP describes what really ails our country, he would be able to capture the presidency!! This is absolutely amazing esp. since he's been a staunch McCain supporter, mainly bc. of the war, but is saying now that we should get out of Iraq as soon as possible and stop aiding other countries including Israel, bc. we just can't afford any of it anymore!! My father showing this turnaround in his positions really gives me hope for other Americans that are in the dark!!

Great Story "HIGH FIVE!"
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

If Ron Paul did this or that before the campaign is a huge can of worms...
    Screw the big two! Let's all vote Libertarian.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast