Thread: Governor of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe COMMENDS the US Federal Reserve

Governor of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe COMMENDS the US Federal Reserve

Dr. Gideon Gono, Governor of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, praised recent US Fed actions.

"As Monetary Authorities, we have been humbled and have taken heart in the realization that some leading Central Banks, including those in the USA and the UK, are now not just talking of, but also actually implementing flexible and pragmatic central bank support programmes where these are deemed necessary in their National interests.

That is precisely the path that we began over 4 years ago in pursuit of our national interest . "

More of Dr. Gono's praises are found at http://www.safehaven.com/article-10185.htm

US foreign policy has other things in common with Gideon Gono's foreign policy.

"(Gideon Gono's) flexibly packaged economic policies make good sense from both a theoretical and a Chinese perspective. The Chinese perspective promotes the closure of the local manufacturing industry, and urges concentration on agriculture while China supplies other national needs." http://www.kubatana.net/html/archive...sp?sector=OPIN

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not for nothing, but I think I received an email recently from this gentleman stating I could claim my 15 million dollar inheritance from his estate after I emailed him my bank account information.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

WTF??? Is this the same Zimbabwe that is current struggling with other worldly hyper-inflation??

So the head of a central bank is pro central banks? What a surprise!

Digg here:

Code:
    http://digg.com/business_finance/Federal_Reserve_Bank_Praised_by_ZIMBABWE_S_Central_Bank

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysEpistleReading View Post
    Not for nothing, but I think I received an email recently from this gentleman stating I could claim my 15 million dollar inheritance from his estate after I emailed him my bank account information.
    LMAO for REAL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Z$15,000,000!!!! Whoa, don't pass that up!! You inherited 2 slices of zimbabwe bread,,,literally!!!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't gaining the endorsement of the Zimbabwe Central Bank for your policies kinda like getting Charles Manson as a character witness at your murder trial?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Emanuel Watkins View Post
    A fart is change. Our founding fathers did a lot more than just fart.

Here's a game:

What costs more?

A)

B)
    C)
    D)
    +

HINT:
    +

hhahahahahahaha!!! $#@!ing awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by asgardshill View Post
    Isn't gaining the endorsement of the Zimbabwe Central Bank for your policies kinda like getting Charles Manson as a character witness at your murder trial?
    Somewhere between there and getting Kenneth Lay as a character witness at your embezzlement trial...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Merely brother banksters publicly cheering each other on, in order to attempt to further pacify the mindless rabble.