Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Blueprint for Wake Up.

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    Thanks!

I've fixed up those links, so they should be all good to go now.

When I get more time, I'll be rejigging / updating all my lists .
    Awesome! Greatly appreciated!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hmm. The more I watch Animal Farm, the more I come to the realization that it's nothing but communist propaganda.
    Last edited by JosephTheLibertarian; 08-18-2008 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    hmm. The more I watch Animal Farm, the more I come to the realization that it's nothing but communist propaganda.
    You're suggesting it departs from the book? I'll take another look.

Otherwise, if it doesn't - you've clearly failed to read it right. It's an epic criticism of communism.. not an advocation.. lol
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Great post, Conza! You and pacelli have it right: baby steps, finding a common concern and I would add, listen a lot and ask a lot of questions and you'll find an "in". It also helps to be on your best behavior.

Dumping too much information on people at one time is like bashing someone in the head with a sledgehammer and expecting them to wake up.

Like pacelli, I love this quote:

“Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.”~ Plato
    Indeed!

Some resources that I've shared with others and that also helped with my own waking up process:

The US Constitution (How many people have actually read it? One of my missions is to get people to understand the Rule of Law and the fact that the function of the federal government is to protect Life, Liberty and Property, not to "do things for people")

George Washington's Farewell Address

War is a Racket by Major General Smedley Butler

Not Yours to Give by Davy Crockett

The history of how the Ottoman Empire was divided up (those events affect what's happening today and history doesn't happen in a vacuum)

The Uncle Eric Series by Richard Maybury (great, interesting and easy to read intro to economics and the monetary system)

The Balfour Declaration and its relevance to Middle East unrest

The history of US intervention in the Middle East

Osama bin Laden's Fatwa (the motives are outlined)

A Foreign Policy of Freedom by Ron Paul

The Law by Frederic Bastiat

Anything by John Stossel

The Neo-Con agenda: Project for a New American Century: Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategies, Forces, and Resources For a New Century.
    If God himself got off his throne, descended from the heavens, trumpetted at my door, and announced that I was wasting my time trying to get Ron Paul into the Whitehouse, I would thank him for his concern and ask him to leave me to my business. I've wasted lots of time on far less noble causes. ~RockEnds

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have not read the whole thread but, America is not a Democracy under step 8 has been removed by Youtube.

Population Reduction
    http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/lmoret2.htm

Someone put this interview in the documentaries section (thanks fatjohn.) Not sure if it fits the description of 'gentle awakening' though. I still feel pretty shell shocked after watching it.

“I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Worthy Threads:

Bump for Sally08.

Worthy Threads:

You're suggesting it departs from the book? I'll take another look.

Otherwise, if it doesn't - you've clearly failed to read it right. It's an epic criticism of communism.. not an advocation.. lol
    It is anti-communism but you don't see that right away lol

Lol..

Worthy Threads:

one of my favorite books.. my avatar is Napoleon.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is such an amazing post, I'm bumping it again!

Bump.
    I find this thread important.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortikhi View Post
    it needs to be stickied
    Yeah, I agree.

They Live should be in either the first or third sections. Ilike it anyway, even if it is a B movie.

Conza's list a.k.a. "The Red Pill"

I used to be able to find this thread on google by typing in "Blueprint for a wake up". It would be the first result.
    Not anymore.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    excellent post, thank you so much for putting this together.

I gotta say the link"America is not a democracy" was taken down though.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    They Live should be in either the first or third sections. Ilike it anyway, even if it is a B movie.
    Goood stuff. Since making that Must See Movies thread; (it was made to supplement this).. I'll go through; see the list and add the most important / best ones I think...

That whole movie list essentially fufills a fair bit of this though.. subtely... some people need it really spelt out for them though; hence the other various links (degree of openness)

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
    Conza's list a.k.a. "The Red Pill"
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB4Liberty View Post
    excellent post, thank you so much for putting this together.

I gotta say the link"America is not a democracy" was taken down though.
    Yeah we gotta try find that! I think I may have dloaded it. Will search.

Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bryan View Post
    bump
    I need to update this... exams and all that for the next few weeks.. will be done after a few other things,

Worthy Threads:

I need to update this... exams and all that for the next few weeks.. will be done after a few other things,
    Awesome, sounds great!
    Take your time. Exams are important too!

I found the America is not a democracy video...

Added include; that... also more movies.. And "the Big picture"

Worthy Threads:

Good luck on the exams, Conza!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Good luck on the exams, Conza!
    Good luck on the results!

Essays in them mostly.. short answers...

Saying regulation is the cause of the crisis ain't a way to score high marks...

Worthy Threads:

bumpz

Worthy Threads:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast