Thread: Outsiders

Outsiders

I told a politically-aware teacher of mine about Ron Paul. He checked out his website and told me he couldn't really find anything substantial or impressive. He was saying everyone wants to lower taxes and wanted to hear more about how he would actually accomplish it.

I sent him some vids and gave him the link to my blog.

He's a McCain guy, which I was surprised to hear because I thought he was a Democrat...

Anyway, I have the feeling it's hard for an "outsider" to experience Ron Paul the way we are. There is plenty of info on him but most people don't delve that deeply into it unfortunately.

Hopefully Ron will start to emphasize that he is the only true Republican and conservative on his actual website. I think that would garner interest.

Any ideas on how we can make sure we don't isolate ourselves?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul has such all-around good, common sense ideas, it's hard to think of anyone not liking him. But I'll tell you what. A lot of people (not all, but a lot) vote for their wallets, with their personal financial interests near the top of their priority stack. These types of folks will be sold when you tell them he wants to disband the IRS and abolish the Federal Income Tax! ;-)

Did you point him at Dr. Pauls official congressional page? I found that site has a huge number of RP's speaches before congress, as well as various position documents.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards View Post
    Did you point him at Dr. Pauls official congressional page? I found that site has a huge number of RP's speaches before congress, as well as various position documents.
    Exactly, give him some more detailed material. RP has outlined many plans to back up his views and ideas. Also, one of our members has created this site:

http://www.ronpaullibrary.com/

It is filled with over 500 documents, all organized by topics (Taxes, War in Iraq, Education, National ID Card, etc). A wealth of info for any convert!
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty; when the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Ron Paul Supporters!!!

Last edited by Craig_R; 05-26-2007 at 04:32 AM.
    ==============================
    Freespeechwisconsin.com

Right now Dr. Paul needs to get the GOP with him, if he wins the nomination, then he can show Americans how Libetarianism is much better than Liberalism